“Boutique property on a wonderful beach”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Palms Punta Cana
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Michael W
“Boutique property on a wonderful beach”
Reviewed 28 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Beautifully located a short transit from the airport on a beautiful beach. This property is well amenitized - great pool, steps from the beach. All the services you would expect from a larger property but with a boutique feel. Staff were very accommodating - great service, assistance in booking excursions (surfing, dune buggies, etc). The food was excellent - no need to leave the property.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
charsun52
Apollo Beach, Florida
“Highly Recommend”
Reviewed 23 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

I highly recommend booking this Villa for any event.
It is a gorgeous property. My daughter had her wedding here and we hosted 32 people at the villa.
Everyone had a wonderful time. The owners and staff make sure you are taken care of at all times and are very accommodating.

We enjoyed it so much I'm sure we will go back.

Char Sunderland

Heather P
“A Dream Come True”
Reviewed 23 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

When Southwest started flight service to the Caribbean I immediately looked up places to stay on VRBO. Little did I know I would stumble upon our wedding venue. I saw that this immaculate villa slept 35 people and after reading the reviews I told my boyfriend, "If we get married, we should go here!" It was the best decision ever. We went sight unseen which can be truly scary, however, Kelly was so attentive with my requests. She was always available by phone and email so I felt very comfortable with the whole process. When we arrived we were treated so graciously. Seeley and Miguel and the whole staff were amazing. Anything we needed, they accommodated. The food was so good and it was such a pleasure to not have to worry about anything for three days. The wedding itself was gorgeous and ran so smoothly. The only thing that went wrong was that my grooms vows blew away from the gust of beach wind. It made for a good laugh tho. Btw, the talent in punta cana is amazing. All the vendors we hired were fantastic. Many of the wedding guests asked if we flew people in bc they were so impressed with the cake, my makeup and hair, the photographer and videographer, ect. We trusted the whole process and it worked out beyond belief! If you're thinking of booking - dont hesitate!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
markbdunw...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Paradise”
Reviewed 8 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Absolutely amazing place. Rooms, food, service, pool, beach, amenities were excellent! We had 12 couples together and it was the perfect place - everyone had their own room/bathroom. I would not choose anywhere else for a big group like this. We hope to return again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 3 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Management Response
12 Dec 2016
We loved having you and your family and friends. And we are just thrilled you were so pleased with the wedding! The Palms family sends our regards and wishes you many happy years!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;