“A Fantastic Girls Getaway”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Palms Punta Cana
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Stacey S
Norfolk, Virginia
“A Fantastic Girls Getaway”
Reviewed 4 July 2015 for a stay in May 2015

A group of girlfriends and I ventured to The Palms for a week in May looking for some sun and relaxation. This villa was by far the best personal experience I've had in the Dominican Republic. This is my second time to the DR and I will never stay anywhere else. After being greeted by the owners, Seeley and Miguel, we were shown to our rooms that boasted breathtaking views. The rooms were large and very clean. There is the option of using A/C or opening the doors and windows. I opted for the latter and it was very comfortable.
Secondly I cannot say enough about the FOOD. Chef Lubin is out of this world! I would compare any of his dishes to some of the best restaurants in Manhattan. We were a healthy bunch and Chef Lubin was able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and his dessert...you'll never have anything like it!
Finally, everyone at The Palms is so friendly and accommodating. We requested massages and they were set up immediately. We made a trip to a nearby beach and spent the day body boarding and surfing and enjoyed the local fare. It was awesome. Seeley and her staff ensure that you are comfortable and provide a very hospitable environment. We will certainly be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Liked best: Everything!
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Christoph...
Southlake, Texas
“Perfect!!!”
Reviewed 26 June 2015 for a stay in March 2015

This was the chosen destination of my sales team this year. We've visited like Cabo, Costa Rica, etc. in the past, but I have to admit that this has been the best so far.

The Palms truly is an amazing place and I cant recommend it highly enough to anyone looking for nothing less than spectacular! The Villa was beautiful, the staff was great, and the beach was awesome! Our group is active, so running on the beach in the early mornings or evenings presented no problem. Anyone wondering whether DR can be a destination, the answer is YES.

Dont think about it, this place is one of the best anyone can ever experience.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the Villa and the staff
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
cokat
Houston
“Perfection at The Palms Villa Punta Cana”
Reviewed 8 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Was a last minute trip and Kelly was very accommodating working with myself and another couple that joined us. Upon arrival we were greeted by Seeley the owner who was so very welcoming and greeted with a wonderful fruit drink. The house was beautiful and the views were breathtaking from every room.. I came to view the Villa for a future trip with a large group and this is definitely the place. Pictures do not do this place justice.

Not only was this place beautiful, the service was outstanding. After a wonderful sleep on the softest sheets I have ever slept on, we woke to the wonderful sound of the ocean. Upon waking, coffee was ready and we had our cup just taking in the views. Chef Lubin was ready to cook our breakfast. Eggs to our liking, fresh fruit, fresh juice (something new each day)...bacon / sausage / potatoes and one day we had an amazing French toast.
Dinner was also a treat each evening. Chef Lubin is a definite asset...his food was amazing along with his presentation..just proves he loves what he does.

Our rooms were cleaned each day. The showers were big and did have dispensers filled with wash / shampoo / conditioner. Room ACs worked great. The grounds were kept up each day with a clean pool and a beautiful beach. There were some coral areas but Plenty of swimmable areas.

I have experienced many Hotel AI's and this was so much better in my opinion. Hope I covered everything as this was a great place and I can't wait to go back and share it with other friends and family.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Liked best: Combination of Beach and Chef Lubin
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Giulianna...
“Incredible”
Reviewed 16 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

My husband and I went to The Palms to stay for 8 days for our honeymoon. The resort exceeded our expectations! The place was out of a fairytale book. Every room had a forefront view of the beautiful beach. Our room was clean and spacious, not to mention the bed was extremely comfortable. The hospitality was incredible and the food prepared by the amazing chef was exceptional. We highly recommend this place as a getaway with your significant other or entire family.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
maryhatzi
Bethesda, Maryland
“Sublime.......”
Reviewed 11 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Sublime, stellar, superlative are just a few of the adjectives to describe this secluded property by the ocean.
Warm greetings from the owners and staff were welcoming indications of the stay we were to enjoy there. The food, by Chef Lauben, was imaginative, tasty and presented in a most appetizing manner. The accommodations were eclectic and reflected the playfulness of Seeley, one of the owners!!
Five stars for this amazing vacation venue, we would never hesitate a moment to return to The Palms!!!!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$1 700
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing