All reviews la paz chepe train parking lot los gym wedding firm sheets tv
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Lovely hotel with higher than expected standards, Staff are professional, friendly and courteous. It offers a small pool, gym, bar and restaurant. We enjoyed our lunch in the restaurant; service was prompt and attentive. The hotel is well located in centre of Los Mochis.

We stayed overnight before catching the Chepe Train, a short taxi ride from the hotel

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 199JohnM199
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Cost, room and location was great. Food was average in taste and variety. Staff was very nice and accommodating. Would stay there again. Cleanliness of facility was excellent and service in restaurant was excellent.

Room tip: Need refrigerator in room.
Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank deputydawgs55
Reviewed 3 February 2018

Generally good, but as usual at this hotel, there is always something... This time the TV did not work. The TV would turn on but it was set to the AV1 input. The buttons on the remote were so worn that it was impossible to find the "input" button. No buttons on the TV itself. In any event, I didn't need it and had zero faith the staff would do anything, so I did not mention it to the front desk.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 January 2018

This is a great hotel and the service is great, I will stay again and I will recommend to everyone to stay here.great service, great food, spacious rooms and bathrooms, and shower is wonderful, great price too!!!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

I was checking in and there was two girls and a guy working the front desk. All were talking amongs themselves until 20 seconds later a third girl came out and acknowledged me. I couldn’t believe it probably because I looked like a local but that was not it. They gave me the keys and never told me what the hotel had to offer. The bellboy was the only nice person I came across through my whole trip. We would pass through the lobby and NEVER got a Hola or anything. That didn’t really make me feel welcome at all. The rooms and amenities is why I gave it 3 stars. I have stayed at a couple of hoteles in Mochis and this by far the worst Customer service.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple