Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2021 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at inver lodge, the hotel is in a lovely location & has great views!
The staff were so friendly - the lady at reception was so warm & welcoming, she even gave us advice on where to visit while we were there & we are glad we listened! The staff in the restaurant were very nice too, very friendly.
The evening meal was lovely here & so was the breakfast, there are lovely views from the restaurant area overlooking the harbour.
A few people have mentioned the outside of the hotel not looking so great.. I think people forget the weather that this hotel is up against during the winters! Don’t judge until you go inside.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2021 via mobile

Inver Lodge hasn’t changed at all since the last time I stayed here in August 2014. And neither have the hefty prices.

I don’t often stay at “five star” hotels, but when I do I don’t consider it unreasonable not to expect to arrive at 8PM to find the reception desk dark and unmanned, or to have to approach restaurant staff to find someone who can check me in. No apology was made, minimal welcome, no attempt to explain breakfast etc.

Our room was comfortable and spacious but dated. It isn’t that the furniture is particularly shabby or poor quality, but the rooms lack something. Views are admittedly spectacular, and WiFi was fast (30/7mbps).

Didn’t bother with breakfast since it was extra and nobody even attempted to sell it to us. We felt we’d paid enough already. I have to say that check out was much more friendly and professional.

All in all a pleasant place to stay and my complaints may seem petty to some, but paying over £300 per night comes with a certain expectation and you will likely be disappointed.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2021

On arrival with my family it felt like we had arrived at a Prison like complex - very very plain and no character. We were only there for the night - communal areas were very dated. At over £300 a night, having stayed at 5 star hotels for less, this definitely wasn't 5 star. Over Priced based on supply and demand? disappointing if this is the case.

Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

The outside seems bunkerish...But clean inside ..rooms very spacious ..views are lovely...food was lovely...service for dinner slightly slow ..but over all brilliant experience..For me was the best Shower I've ever had ...It was so powerful it almost massaged your head neck and shoulders....

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2021 via mobile

Eight of us had four rooms for an overnight stay on the NC500. Opened in 1988 it’s had a recent refurb but retains a lot of the older features such as 1970s door handles on the highly contemporary en-suite!

Although a little dark inside it’s spacious, beautifully maintained and would make a great venue for an Agatha Christie Murder Mystery Weekend.

Perched on top of a hillside the views are spectacular from some of the rooms, and the sunset (if you stay up that late), awesome.

The breakfast was outstanding and the staff especially helpful.

Date of stay: June 2021