“Lovely place and food”
Review of Restaurante Conde

Restaurante Conde
Reserve with
Restaurante Conde is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Description: Situado en el casco antiguo. Terraza interior. Admite mascotas.
Description: Situado en el casco antiguo. Terraza interior. Admite mascotas.
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I went with my sister to have the menú and firstly we had some homemade croquettes which were absolutely delicious. The menú is quite cheap because you can have a first course and a second course with homemade desserts. Finally, the waitress that attended us was very nice and always smiling. The best of all is that her English is quite fluent.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank marykiss22

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

The food was the best I ever had in Santillana de Mar! The waitress Cassanadra was so nice and attentive! Always asking if we were comfortable and needed anything. The meal was more than I expected! Loved every detail of the place and everyone were so kind to me and my cousin.
Will definitely go back with my friends and my family ❤️

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Each year we visit Santillana as this is where our father grew up. Having been disappointed at other restaurants previously, Conde was a great choice.

The food was one that you would expect from a family run business (often seeing all of them working) with good wholesome food on offer. The menu is available in several languages so it makes it simple for those that don't speak Spanish.

Overall we really enjoyed the food and hospitality here. No doubt we would come back in our next visit to Santillana Del Mar.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Very straight forward resto with an affordable a la carte menu of 14euro.
We really enjoyed the beans starter, the white asparagus tasted like ones in can. Our main meals of the peppers stuffed with cod and the beef cheeks were very good. I like that the open the wine bottle and let you drink what you want, nice touch.

1  Thank Nicq
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Great place for quick simple meal. We were there at lunch. Got there at 1:30 and sat on patio. By 2:00 it was full. Great service. Food was ok- but the price was right and the flan and rice pudding delicious. You can get paella de mariscos for one person and choose between a bottle of wine or water( same price) 3 courses and drink 14 euros. Clean. The owner brought water over on his own to a dog that came with a family. That doesn't happen in New York! Our waitress spoke a little english and menu is translated into 3-4 languages.

1  Thank Carole B