“Excellent climbing session in a beautiful setting”
Review of Indiou

Indiou
Ranked #5 of 13 Tours in Nafplio
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: we offer outdoor activities such as rock climbing, hiking, river trekking, mountaineering, yoga in the nature in Nafplio and around for individuals and groups.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My 13-year old and I went climbing with Kostas, and had a great time. My 13-year old was afraid to get bored with too easy climbing, but Kostas took us to a spot where we started with a gentle warm-up and then progressed to more difficult routes for our level where things were getting interestingly challenging (6a). We climbed near Nafplio, in a beautiful setting, close to a beach. After the morning climb, we hit the beach which was in walking distance.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"greece"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I had a 23 hour layover in Athens and what better to do than go for a quick climbing jaunt in Nafplio? I reached out to Kostas at Indiou before the trip and he was happy to accommodate my painfully early start for a half day of climbing. It was a great day, and Kostas was terrific company. No better guide than someone that resides in the area and helped bolt many of the routes! Couldn't have asked for more and I hope to spend more time in Greece soon!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Excellent day with very experienced and friendly Kostas who is a climbing guide. Highly recommended!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 29 June 2017

We hired Indiou for a day of sport climbing with a guide. We ferried over from Hydra to Metochi, where Kostas met us with a rope and quick draws. We brought our own shoes and harnesses. Kostas was kind, knowledgable, and safe. He found great climbs at our sport climbing level within a 30-45 minute drive of Metochi and we even learned a few new things.

It was a wonderful day and we look forward to working with Indiou again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2017

My family and I had a fantastic trip with Kostas at Indiou! Our guides were beyond accommodating to our needs - graciously the 11, 8 and 5-year-old kids in our group and making it a wonderful experience for them! They were knowledgeable, friendly, and made our time with them a highlight of our vacation to Nafplio! I'd wholeheartedly recommend climbing with them. Thank you so much!!