Lowest prices for your stay
US$73
Free cancellation until 21/03/06
Booking.comUS$73
eDreamsUS$73
FindHotel
All reviews yogurt value for money home away from home gavin host johannesburg garden breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2019

I had a great time at B&B on Buckingham. Gavin is a wonderful host: His breakfast consisted of home made muesli, fresh fruit salad, yoghurt a lovely cappuccino - a great start of the day. He is very accommodating, friendly and helpful so his warm welcome made me feel really comfortable.
The whole atmosphere is super relaxed, the dogs are playing in the garden and Gavin even invited me for a drink after a long working day. So I'll definitely will be back at B&B on Buckingham very soon!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 8 June 2019 via mobile

This is a really great BnB. The room was and clean and comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. The host, Gavin, was friendly and welcoming, even sending a message ahead of time to see if I needed an airport pickup! Highly recommended.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 May 2019

Most wonderful little BnB nestled in the suburbs of Craighall. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay.
Received a warm welcome from Gavin on arrival.
He is the most hospitable host, ensuring my breakfasts requests were always catered for as well.
The room itself was so neat and clean. Was an absolute pleasure walking to a clean fresh room after a long day at work.
Great value for money, as all the necessary essentials are provided at the BnB and the location made for ease of use for Uber. The yard also has ample parking space as well, and is secure.
Highly recommended, perfect for a couple stay or business trip.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 16 April 2019

B&B on Buckingham is a great location and they provided excellent service. The host was very accommodating to our needs. Gavin serves a very good Breakfast. We will stay again when we are next back in Jhb.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2019

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay, friendly owners, great venue and location as well as good value for money. off street parking and close to business area, but still tucked away and close to outdoors. I will be back.

Date of stay: March 2019