Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Excellent customer care service

Super speed response with excellent communication and Mr Masuwa very humble and he is glued so much... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Resort14655260524
Great price and service

Punctual meeting time, quick communication, and a realistic price for the transport. Peter was... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
MinaNKamal
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
via mobile

All reviews great communication reliable taxi service johannesburg airport ronnie driver ride transport shuttle vehicle company luggage sa
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2023 via mobile

Best cab service ever. Very punctual patient and friendly. I would highly recommend this service to everyone going on holiday

Date of experience: March 2023
Reviewed 26 February 2023 via mobile

A pick up from the airport I was so scared coz my phone was giving me hard time to roam, however when I reached arrival hall, my name was there and I got relieved, I will recommend everyone to get your services

Date of experience: February 2023
Reviewed 20 February 2023 via mobile

As a first time visitor to SA, this taxi service made things easy for me from the airport to my hotel and back and the driver even assisted me to book my ticket back to my home country. I enjoyed my ride. Will definitely book them again.

Date of experience: February 2023
Reviewed 21 January 2023 via mobile

If you need a transfer, look no futher! It was incredibly easy to arrange everything with Ronnie, and our driver Peter was superb.

Date of experience: January 2023
Reviewed 18 January 2023 via mobile

The most reliable taxi service providers I've met so far. So punctual and the drivers have good PR. Thanks to you I enjoyed my ride in SA

Date of experience: January 2023