Review Highlights
Good company, nice people.

excellent shuttle service; we only had a short journey from O R Tambo to the Garden Court hotel... read more

Reviewed 16 December 2019
cherriesfan_9
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Incredible service on short notice

Reviewed 13 August 2019
amyv87_ie
Wexford, Ireland
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2019 via mobile

Rhino Shuttles was able to help us when no one else could, with a few hours to go until our flights with 2 adults, 2 kids, and almost 200kgs of immigration luggage!

The driver, Tabbie, was early, helped us to load and unload, the drive was smooth and enjoyable, and he even know exactly where to park at the airport so that we were right outside our terminal.

The van was clean and air-conditioned, with car seats for the kids and plenty of room for our luggage.

Rhino Shuttles saved my family and I so much anxiety and we're and absolute pleasure to work with, I would recommend them to absolutely anyone looking for a great shuttle service!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 3 May 2019 via mobile

On my first trip to Africa I needed prearranged transportation to my hotel as I was arriving late at night. I sent my request to Rhino by email. Steve went above and beyond to call my hotel and confirmed that the hotel did have a complementary shuttle, even as late as my arrival time. He even told me how to find the shuttle at the airport. I did not end up being a customer but this type of service tells you that they are the best ever!!!

Date of experience: May 2019
3  Thank Skylark205
Reviewed 23 April 2019 via mobile

We couldn’t have asked for better service! 12 of us to ValdeVie.
Faaizel was amazing, punctual and managed to get all the pickups and drop offs perfectly timed.
We’ll definitely use this company again 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Many thanks for such a streamlined evening!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 20 February 2019 via mobile

Transport was arranged by email, Ivan was right on time for both pick ups (including our 4:30am ride home from Welgevonden) and took us comfortably and safely where we needed to go. He also went above and beyond by waiting with us while our lodge truck picked us up from the gate drop off - a whole 2 hours extra because of an elephant traffic jam. He certainly didn’t have to do this and we were very grateful. Definitely recommend this company and Ivan in particular for transport in SA.

Date of experience: February 2019
2  Thank dasatravels
Reviewed 19 January 2019 via mobile

My son and friends were transported by Vaughan and Ricardo from Rhino Shuttles. The service offered were professional, friendly, on time and stayed in telephonic contact. When making the booking responses were received timeously and it was a pleasure dealing with them. Clean vehicles and have no hesitation in recommending them.

Date of experience: January 2019