Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
R 738
Go to your Happy Price
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2023

The service is beautiful, The staff were very helpful and quick to serve. And safety is also one of the important elements in the service.
and the location of the hotel is close to all services.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2022

I utilize the Lodge often for business as they are great value for money. . My rooms have always been clean, the Lodge staff are welcoming and friendly. I do enjoy going to Randburg Lodge, they have never let me down.

Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Public Relations Manager, Agency / Consultant at Road Lodge Randburg, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2022

We are so pleased to read such a review! Thank you for staying with us and commending our staff for their great efforts to give you a comfortable stay, meeting all your requirements and needs. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2022

Booked a paraplegic-friendly hotel room and it was not clean and well prepared for our arrival. We were told that there was a meeting in the room during the week and the room was not set up - the twin single beds were in the bathroom and the room was not cleaned. The hotel staff gave us another room to accomodate us but it was not paraplegic-friendly so my friend could not use the bathroom and had to use the other room's bathroom (they subsequently removed the beds so my friend could use the bathroom).
During the early part of the morning, around 4am, my friend did not have access to the other room's bathroom because the passage doors seemed to be jammed (not sure if it was locked or not) and there was no one around or at reception to ask for assistance. I'm not sure why the room was listed as available if it was not ready for use. Make sure the room is available for customer occupation. Physically go into the room to check and not solely rely on the system to check availability. Have staff work shifts so at least one person is at the front desk at all times that will be able to assist customers. I'd appreciate some sort of compensation 😡

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2022 via mobile

I am a long-time guest at Road Lodge Randburg and the staff always gives good service. I was even able to ask for a room with my preferred view and they were already aware of my preferences and were happy to offer one.

I was pleasantly surprised by new services like the restaurant and online options. This particular branch is always improving which I appreciate.

AC works just fine. Great stay.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Public Relations Manager, Agency / Consultant at Road Lodge Randburg, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2022

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad to hear that we met your expectations. It is always very rewarding to receive such great feedback. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 18 October 2021

The most positive take away was the staff. They are very friendly and helpful. The hotel is clean and neat. Location was perfect for what I was in Jozi for.

Negatives the rooms are small, especially the bathroom / toilet area. Better to go to the guest loo, that in your room. Air-conditioner very noisy and shelving space is at a premium.

Date of stay: October 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Public Relations Manager, Agency / Consultant at Road Lodge Randburg, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2021