All reviews full english breakfast guest house comfortable rooms guesthouse hosting
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2019

All good, clean, organized,great breakfast, secure warm bed, thanks;
The hot night in JHB with a very warm winter type dona/cover with no cover sheet, the sleep was toooo hot. Great for winter but not for summer, better to have a cover sheet top and bottom for more comfortable sleep!
;

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 15 February 2019

My husband and I stayed at Jubilee for the second time recently. It's a great B&B all round - lovely setting, friendly hosts, convenient (but quiet) location and tasty breakfast. The rooms are well equipped and nicely decorated.

Room tip: I've stayed in two rooms and they were both lovely with a view of the pool/garden.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2018

My son and I spent 2 nights staying here and it was everything we were looking for - spotlessly clean, very well equipped and secure. The breakfast was lovely and the hosts attentive and friendly - I would definitely recommend Jubilee Lodge Guesthouse.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 26 November 2018

This is one of the best Guest Houses that we've stayed at. Peter and Elsa are amazing hosts. Jubilee Lodge is well situated with a range of top-class restaurants to choose from in the area. There was nothing that we could fault. We WILL be back.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2018

I've stayed with Elsa and Peter many many times. I have stayed in every one of their gorgeous rooms and enjoyed countless amazing breakfasts in their beautiful dining room. I could not recommend Jubilee Lodge more. You will feel so comfortable, so spoiled, so safe and cared for. They always greet you when you arrive and it is just the best. Guest happiness is almost like an understood guarantee here. You will wake up and emerge into their absolutely breathtaking grounds and just be so grateful you have the good fortune of being able to exist in their amazing space, and you'll feel the same way when you return from your day.Their dinner options cooked by Chef Michelle are absolutely delicious and so gourmet, and if you'd like to go out they have a total mastery of the restaurants in the area. I just may have an addiction to Jubilee Lodge! Everything has always been perfect, and I will never return to Joburg without staying here. Could not recommend them more! 1000000/10!

Room tip: Every single room is incredible. I have stayed in them all and they have always exceeded my expectations.
Date of stay: November 2018