All reviews full english breakfast guest house comfortable rooms guesthouse hosting
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2018

My son and I spent 2 nights staying here and it was everything we were looking for - spotlessly clean, very well equipped and secure. The breakfast was lovely and the hosts attentive and friendly - I would definitely recommend Jubilee Lodge Guesthouse.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 November 2018

This is one of the best Guest Houses that we've stayed at. Peter and Elsa are amazing hosts. Jubilee Lodge is well situated with a range of top-class restaurants to choose from in the area. There was nothing that we could fault. We WILL be back.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 November 2018

I've stayed with Elsa and Peter many many times. I have stayed in every one of their gorgeous rooms and enjoyed countless amazing breakfasts in their beautiful dining room. I could not recommend Jubilee Lodge more. You will feel so comfortable, so spoiled, so safe and cared for. They always greet you when you arrive and it is just the best. Guest happiness is almost like an understood guarantee here. You will wake up and emerge into their absolutely breathtaking grounds and just be so grateful you have the good fortune of being able to exist in their amazing space, and you'll feel the same way when you return from your day.Their dinner options cooked by Chef Michelle are absolutely delicious and so gourmet, and if you'd like to go out they have a total mastery of the restaurants in the area. I just may have an addiction to Jubilee Lodge! Everything has always been perfect, and I will never return to Joburg without staying here. Could not recommend them more! 1000000/10!

Room tip: Every single room is incredible. I have stayed in them all and they have always exceeded my expectations.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night and when I walked in for breakfast, it was like I was at home. Elsa and Peter were so welcoming and friendly. Would highly recommend staying here. Amazing facilities and so homey too.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Peter B, General Manager at Jubilee Lodge Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2018

Thank you for the review Sharde. Really appreciate your comments. We hope to see you again.

Peter and Elsa

Reviewed 10 July 2018

My home away from home, Peter and Elsa makes you feel like part of the family and are always willing and eager to serve. Room as always is very comfortable and the food is always something to look forward to.

Great service.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Peter B, Owner at Jubilee Lodge Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you Rocky for your review and kind words. It is always great to have you stay with us.

Regards,