Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
US$73
Agoda.comUS$73
Booking.comUS$73
eDreamsUS$73
Expedia.comUS$73
TravelocityUS$73
Orbitz.comUS$73
All reviews full english breakfast guest house comfortable rooms guesthouse hosting
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2018

I stayed on three occasions over a two month period and stayed in two different rooms. First class all round. Would certainly stay there again if back in the area. Well situated in the Northcliff for my family living close by and walkable distance to local shops and restaurants. Excellent hosts. Rooms have their own small kitchen with microwave and fridge. Can accommodate families in adjoining rooms seven and eight. I found an oasis in the middle of what could have been a stressful trip with first class hosts and really comfortable accommodation.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Peter B, Owner at Jubilee Lodge Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you Maggi for the kind review. Both Elsa and I enjoyed the chats we had. Hope your daughter is doing well with the new baby. We hope to see you one day again.

Regards,

Peter and Elsa

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Although they are normally closed this time of year, they let me stay as a guest and made sure I had a wonderful time during my stay with them. Elsa and Peter are very friendly and helpful and took good care of my special food requirements. I will definetely go there again the next time I visit Johannesburg.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank leopink18
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Jubilee Lodge for 2 nights while visiting family.
The room was clean, everything we needed was at hand, breakfast was scrumptious and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Next time we will take our costumes to cool down from the Joburg heat.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2017

We were very surprised at the great venue and awesome service.We will definitely be returning on our next visit to Johannesburg.Nice and clean ,secure and friendly hosts.
Thank you Peter and staff for a great stay away from home.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2017

I stayed at the Jubilee Guesthouse for three weeks. The rooms are spacious, quiet, clean, and comfortable. The breakfasts are great with many options, and I always had enough to eat despite my dietary restrictions. The garden is beautiful, and I spent many happy evenings there watching the birds as the sun set. Peter and Elsa are wonderful hosts who immediately made me feel welcome. This was my first trip to Africa, and both were very helpful in answering my questions, suggesting places to go on the weekends, and in general, assisting wherever they could. I hope to return next year and stay at the Jubilee Guesthouse again.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Peter B, Owner at Jubilee Lodge Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Hi Susan,

Thanks you for staying at Jubilee Lodge Guest House. We really enjoyed your company and the number of conversations we had about all sorts of things. Your review is appreciated. We hope to see you again next year.

Regards,