Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21/03/06
Hotels.com
TravelocityUS$46
Orbitz.comUS$46
CheapTicketsUS$46
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2020

I will most definitely book again in this accommodation it was wonderful . The cleaners were also very friendly . They only asked me for extra cash to borrow the iron . I will also refer alot to client to stay here

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 24 February 2020

Being at Ferndale Lodge was an amazing experience, from the warm welcome from the staff to the amazing rooms they have, the beautiful garden where you can take nice pictures or have a nice picnic to the nice swimming pool to keep yourself cool when it's hot. the place was beautiful and amazing.
My partner and I can't wait to come back there again, thank you so much for making our weekend amazing we had a lovely time.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 30 September 2019

Great place and people. Quiet place. Friendly staff. Lunch was special each day and the kitchen staff was attentive and friendly.

why must my review be 200 characters and longer? I do not have anything more to say

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 5 July 2019

I had a great stay. Thank you guys for accommodating me at the last minute booking. I will certainly recommend your facilities to my friends and family who will be travelling in and around JHB and especially Randburg or Ferndale area.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 12 June 2019

Our stay at Ferndale was very good. We stayed there along with our schools rugby team. The lady in charge was excellent with the boys. She made their trip more memorable by singing with them. The food were very good. We enjoyed our time there. Al the luck going forward.

Date of stay: June 2019