Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$93
US$92
Free cancellation until 21/03/11
US$93
TravelocityUS$93
CheapTicketsUS$93
Orbitz.comUS$93
All reviews stunning gardens comfortable rooms wonderful stay excellent service patricia jhb bh accommodation business furniture venue
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2020

We recently had the pleasure of staying at BH, as were were in JHB for my daughters waterpolo training clinic.
Our room was lovely, and the breakfasts were delicious! Thank you to your wonderful staff who saw to all our needs

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Patricia Taylor, Owner at Burkleigh House, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2020

Good day Lee Anne,

Reviewed 24 February 2020

I uesd Burkleigh House for my daughter’s kitchen tea. It was a delightful event in beautiful surroundings. The staff is super helpful and friendly. The manager is very efficient and kind. The food is really of a high quantity. I would recommend this venue for any event.

Good day Janine,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review of our establishment!
We are so pleased that your Burkleigh House experience was such a great one - we loved hosting your event!

Reviewed 22 February 2020

I traveled 3 hours and what a lovely welcome I had when Estelle met me with a lovely cup of tea upon my arrival!
The room was lovely light and clean and the bed and linen fit for a queen! The WiFi was fast and I could continue my work without any hazels.
The breakfasts was out of this world - I loved every bite and oh the coffee - to die for!
The garden is a haven after a long day working and a cup of tea under the tree was the best treat of the day after breakfast!
Burkleigh House, you have made my stay most memorable!

Management response:Responded 24 February 2020

Good day Janine,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review of our establishment!
We are so pleased that your Burkleigh House experience was such a great one, and we hope to see you again in the future - it was an absolute pleasure to have you!
Kind Regards,
Victoria

Reviewed 16 February 2020

As always a perfect stay - peaceful and stunning gardens, extremely comfortable rooms, beds, linens, exemplary service and delicious breakfasts. Nothing is too much trouble - thank you. Five star accommodation
In the middle of Jhb.

Management response:Responded 20 February 2020

Dear Claire,
Thank you so much for your review!
We highly appreciate it and are so happy to hear such fantastic compliments about Burkleigh House!!
We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Kind Regards,
Victoria

Reviewed 7 February 2020

Love the place, good breakfast, nice rooms.
In a Quiet part of town yet near many businesses in the area.
Will definitely recommend Burkleigh House for any type of accommodation may it be business or private.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 20 February 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review and recommendation!