Lowest prices for your stay
US$54
Travelocity
eDreams
Snaptravel
Agoda.comUS$54
ZenHotels.com
All reviews guest house comfortable stay business guesthouse desk jhb
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2020

I travel a lot and prefer not to stay in Jhb and surroundings. This guesthouse was close to where i needed to be, the rooms were spacious and clean. There was a desk where I could do work, so from a Business traveller I am really impressed. Memory is aa jewel and the breakfast was enough and enjoyable.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 December 2019

I have a phobia for dogs and they have dogs at the guesthouse. The rooms are neat , clean and very specious. Breakfast not so good, they can improve on that. The staff is very helpful though. Good pla

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2019

Comfortable stay, clean, I did ask for twin beds but got double. Very good value especially that the rate includes breakfast which was delicious with good coffee.
Location was suitable for where we needed to be, great view from our bedroom quiet area.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ruid317, Owner at Ikhaya Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words , I so sorry if I made a
Mistake with the 2 beds, it is very unusual for us to make this mistake , I am so sorry ! We hope to have you back again

Reviewed 26 August 2019

What a great experience. I received superb service from Selina that checked me in, made me comfortable and sorted my breakfast in the morning. The owners went out of their way to accommodate my dietary requirements. The room was quiet, spacious and immaculate, with a comfortable bed.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Coraleed5, Manager at Ikhaya Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2019

Dear Renate, Thank you so much for your encouraging words, we hope you had a good spoil and hope to have you back soon. We will pass on your positive comments to our staff, thank you kindly.

Reviewed 27 April 2019 via mobile

Beautiful setting, spacious, clean and comfortable room. Quiet and peaceful surroundings, great breakfast and amazing and helpful staff and management. Rooms are private, come and go as and when you please, we certainly recommend this hidden gem. Will be back

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Coraleed5, Manager at Ikhaya Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2019

Dear Sir/Madam , Thank you for your positive feedback, we sincerely enjoyed having you stay at Ikhaya and I will definitely let the staff know about your feedback, they work very hard to please guests. Look forward to your return.