“Short-term booking”

Apollo Conferencing Hotel
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Randburg
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I booked only about an hour before my arrival. The staff were friendly and aware of me coming, and check-in was smooth and easy. The room was very clean and comfortable. The carpet was even freshly washed! Definitely worth a stay for business trips in the area.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jhur2014, Owner at Apollo Conferencing Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

It is always a pleasure to welcome guests to our hotel
See you soon I hope
Jeffrey

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Clean spacious rooms and conveniently located. Staff friendliness can be better and I do not enjoy their breakfast. The place can be crowded, noisy and generally untidy when there are conferences holding.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank kudakwashedominicm
Jhur2014, Owner at Apollo Conferencing Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

It is a good feeling when the hotel is vibrant Some see it as untidy I see it as lively

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I have stayed in many hotels across the globe and never marked 100% until today!
This was a beautiful hotel; very quiet; exceptionally clean; the staff & breakfast chef couldn't accommodate me more. They were perfect!
Thank you team. You made my stay memorable.

Room Tip: Rooms are huge & bathrooms beautifully appointed.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

What response can I give except that I am thrilled with this review
Well done to my team !!!!!

Reviewed 1 October 2017

This hotel should be shut down until they get their act together, the food is terrible, the customer service is terrible, the hotel rooms are okay, yet the beds everyday are not cleaned but only the covers are straightened and your rubbish is thrown away.

I had been told by a lot of my friends to not go there and I needed a place near to where my meetings wqere being held. and to receive this type of service and experience especially having had been in previous years in the tourism sector. this is by far the worst experience I have ever experienced in my life in a hotel.

I also reported that there was an item of mine missing and requested that once the room is being cleaned, can they look for the item. according to them they did look, and I only found my item on my departure date when I look in the cupboards after the male manager gave me the impression that I was lying something was missing.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am truly disappointed that you did not have the experience that you were accustomed to

Reviewed 23 September 2017

We were here for a conference and I was surprised to see how reasonably priced the rooms were. Our room (203) was massive and had a seating area. We could have housed a family of refugees. The food (buffet) was good, the breakfast chef very obliging, the bar tender friendly, polishing our glasses before he poured the very decently priced red wine. The cleaners, the people clearing tables and the Rebecca and her colleagues on reception were all first rate. There is a small pool (we didn't see anyone use it but it was regularly cleaned) and a terrace outside the dining room. The only drawback is one familiar in Johanesberg. It also felt very safe.

Room Tip: Room 203 very large but no view; consider a room with views to the back of the hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

I am pleased that you had a good stay

Also consider these accommodations in or near Randburg
1,3 km away
4,2 km away
The Fairway Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort
4,1 km away
Silver Oak Luxury Accommodation

Been to Apollo Conferencing Hotel? Share your experiences!