US$134
US$52
US$186
US$73
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$89
US$240
Ikhaya Guest House(Randburg)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Twin Waters Guest House(Randburg)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsvalue for moneybreakfast chefeating places areclean spacious roomssmall poolshower headcentral locationreception staffroom servicegreat wifireception areaoverall impressioncomfortable staymy home away from homesafe parkingkeep up the good workthank you so much
Reviewed 5 May 2015 via mobile

We arrived in SA on an early flight and we needed to check in early, everybody we talked to about this request was willing to help and actually did help..
Our room was great and my highlight was the bathtub, after an 18hrs flight it was just perfect!
The security is ok, maybe an in house or a check in list needs to be at the gate to tighten security, but it was safe.
Should I fly into JHB next time, I will definitely be staying here.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thobie N
Jhur2014, Owner at Apollo Conferencing Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2015

I am truly pleased that the staff at Apollo deliver the service and display the "friendly" vibe that we have created for all to experience and enjoy
Thanks also to our guests for taking the trouble to review our performance

Reviewed 29 April 2015

It was the first time for me to stay at the Apollo Hotel and it was for work purposes since we hosted our training there. I phoned up the day before to check on a few things and was impressed by the service provided over the telephone by Rebecca (Xolani at Reception and the other lady with short blond hair were also most helpful). For me what stands out most about this hotel is the customer service and care. Its not just about them being friendly and helpful, it is also about being professional regarding the service they offer. If you want to host a conference or event here, I highly recommend it; Mark and his staff are on top of their game. The hotel is not necessarily a holiday spot, more business or if you want a location just off the city for shopping etc. I also think it is very good value for money. A lot of effort has also been made with the décor. I stayed on the 4th floor and it was quite roomy and quiet; with a comfortable bathroom. I was unfortunately not that impressed by breakfast, but appreciated that there was always fresh fruit and a wide variety of dishes to choose from which should suit everyone's pallet. Our lunches were good; excellent lasagne! There is also a bar downstairs where you can get the house red house which at R30 for a big glass is very reasonable I thought. You can eat buffet style at the restaurant in the evenings, but Reception also offers a service connecting you with restaurants that deliver take-aways - they have the menus and delivery is to your room or at Reception if you so request. In addition, there is a veranda at the restaurant area as well as a pool; but outside "green" spaces are limited.The place is very clean and comfortable and I would not mind staying there again for business purposes. One negative point: a pity about the young people who booked in on the Friday evening on our floor and were very noisy until after midnight. Finally, the hotel also arranges shuttles and provide a free transfer service from the Gauteng train station; just book ahead. Oh yes!! A big plus: the hotel is non-smoking!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Jhur2014, Owner at Apollo Conferencing Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2015

I am
I am very pleased that you had a great experience at our hotel
Apologies for the noise level from the other guests
Look forward to seeing you again at Apollo
Best

Reviewed 2 April 2015

My stay was great, would have just preferred one more meat at breakfast, otherwise great place to stay!!!! Professional friendly attending staff. The rooms are very neat and tidy - love the bath!!!!, bedding is clean and the overall impression is one of cleanliness and focus on customer care.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Hanlie H
Jhur2014, Owner at Apollo Conferencing Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2015

Please next time ask us to rectify whatever is not perfect and we will gladly do our best to get it done
Thanks

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 April 2015

Thank you so much for the hospitality, the room was everything i was expecting and more. I really enjoyed my stay, I am definitely coming again when i come for 2016 ISM conference with pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

Mookgo Mthombeni, South Africa

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jhur2014, Owner at Apollo Conferencing Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2015

Thanks for your positive feedback
I believe that since we have changed our management team we are improving all the time
Look forward to seeing you at the hotel again
Best regards

Reviewed 22 March 2015

A hotel with a vibrant and modern look. From the gate security to reception staff all friendly, efficient and very professional. On a closer to home issuem the power saving method with only a hotel key being able to access electricity is highly commendable. Therefore also a hotel that plays its part in addressing real issues in our country. The rooms are immaculate and of a very high standard. Definitely a hotel I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Bonita C
Jhur2014, Owner at Apollo Conferencing Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2015

I am thrilled to receive these glowing reports
Makes work more like pleasure
Thanks
Jeffrey
Also a big thank you to all the staff at the hotel