US$154
Sierra on Main(Randburg)
US$51
US$46
US$68
Birch Tree B&B(Randburg)(Great Value!)
US$55
Apollo Conferencing Hotel(Randburg)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$62
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$97
US$130
US$126
Travelocity
Ikhaya Guest House(Randburg)(Great Value!)
US$55
Twin Waters Guest House(Randburg)(Great Value!)
US$40
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsfabulous shoppinghome away from homeguest housemeganrosebankgautrainsecurityteamjohannesburgbusinesscomfortaccommodation
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I spent 8 nights here, awesome place to relax after work each day. Everything was perfect ! The rooms are very clean and tidied up every day, the breakfast is 5 star and the parking is very secure. Fast free wifi available. The guesthouse is in a very quiet area with huge trees. Underfloor heating in the bathroom.
Worth every cent and I cannot wait to return.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2013

I stayed here 3 nights and found it an oasis of peacefulness and liked the sound of the fountain outside. I was in Johannesburg for a workshop and usually I stay at a hotel in Rosebank but decided to stay here instead. I am glad I did, the room was spotless, shower good pressure, breakfast each morning delicious and you can choose from a menu to have a cooked breakfast. It is only a five to 10 minute walk to Rosebank and the Zone or the Firs area where there are several good restaurants. I had no problems with the free wifi and would not hesitate in coming back again.

Room Tip: I had Room No 5 which only had a shower but other rooms do have baths.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2012

I was in Johannesburg for a 5 day training and certification course. I needed a quiet and serene environment where I could focus on reading and preparing for my exams.

From day one when I was received at the gate, I knew this was just what I needed.

Courteous staff going the extra mile to ensure my stay was memorable.

I also like the togetherness of the team, they had a friday evening drink up, great for teamwork.

Absolutely loved my stay there, and yeah, I passed my exam!!!!

Peter Muya, Nairobi, Kenya

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Peter M
Reviewed 7 August 2012

If ever you need somewhere to stay in Jo'berg I suggest you check if the Ashford has any room.

It is simply wonderful. I travel to Johannesburg a lot for business and initially I stayed in the usual business hotels. Great for boosting "points" but souless, dull and unispring.
I have now been coming to the Ashford for over 4 years since and it goes from strength to strength.
The reasons you should stay here;
1. The Staff, who will always greet you with a smile and make you feel welcome.
2. The service. Your clothes will be unpacked, ironed and immaculately folded and put away. Even five star hotels wont do that for you.
3. The rooms, Clean, tidy, free wifi, 28inch LCD TV with satelite tv/sports channels, Lovely bathrooms, full size fridge. Has a luxury feel to the furnishings and environment.

In short, I can't praise The Ashford highly enough

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank RossPannell
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I went to Johannesburg on business in July 2012. My co-worker was staying at this property and recommended it; I'm more of the big chain hotel kind of guy. I can't rave enough about how amazing this place was. Megan (the owner) and her staff truly make you feel like you are a guest at their home. Starting with a large sitting area with an honor bar (very reasonably priced). The rooms are modern and the even have heated tiles in the bathroom. The armoire is the only non-modern piece of furniture in the room and it gives it just the right amount of character. High-speed wireless internet throughout the house and very reliable connection. The property is in a beautiful neighborhood and close to a mall that has many dining options. Also close to the Rosebank Gautrain station. Security and safety were never an issue.

The have a travel agency in house if you need help setting up any tours while in South Africa. They arranged a three-day safari in Thornybush for me and it was the most spectacular experience of my life. If I'm ever back in Jo'berg, this is definitely where I would stay and will recommend it to all of my co-workers traveling there.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business