Open today: 10:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
OUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE

Always love and enjoy coming for massages and meals here ! excellent service, friendly staff... read more

Reviewed 9 November 2021
chandninaran
Always Amazing

My wife and I love going here on our date nights. We absoluty love the atmosphere, and the Thai... read more

Reviewed 6 February 2021
KatyPlusSean

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2020

I've been to a few spa's, but this one was by far the most unique and an experience that I'll always remember.
The massage was also very good, they customize it to your liking.

Lastly, the restaurant is a must! The food and service was amazing!

Date of experience: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Amalia1234, Owner at Fusionista Beauty and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2020

A big thank you to you Elmiii from all of us at Fusionista for your amazing comments which we truly appreciate!! We would love to pamper you again in the near future with another great massage and treat you to another delicious meal :-)

Reviewed 19 August 2020

We all going through a lot in life, but don't let those things put you down, just visit fusionista spa they will make you feel like a billionaire you'll forget all your problems

Date of experience: August 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Amalia1234, Owner at Fusionista Beauty and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2020

Thanks a billion for those wonderful, positive comments :-) :-) We look forward very much to your next visit so that we can pamper you and make you feel like a billionaire again!!

Reviewed 16 March 2020

We loved every minute of our massages. The complimentary rooibos infused wine was also excellent. Thank you all.

Date of experience: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Amalia1234, Owner at Fusionista Beauty and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2020

Thank you so much for your five-star review and positive comments!! We hope you visit us again soon for another awesome massage :-)

Reviewed 20 February 2020

My hubby and I had a great valentines experience and can't wait to book for another massage. The meal afterwards at the restaurant was fantastic too! I would highly recommend both the spa and the restaurant.

Date of experience: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Amalia1234, Owner at Fusionista Beauty and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2020

Thank you so much Louise for your great review of our spa and restaurant!! We look forward to soon pampering you with another amazing massage followed by a delicious meal!!

Reviewed 18 January 2020

My husband and I went for a couples massage today. My husband had the deep tissue and I had the body butter. Both massages were really great with my husband saying it was one of the best he's ever had. The masseuses (Philla and pat/Pam I think 😳) were fantastic with a great sense of humor and great at getting out those damn shoulder stress knots. They were very accommodating to our requests for change in pressure of the Massage. The room was beautifully decorated as was the whole spa. Everyone we came across was helpful and friendly.
Such a great experience and we walked away relaxed and happy.
My only comment would be a bit of music in the rooms would have been nice.
We will definitely be back. Probably with friends!!!
😁😁😁

Date of experience: January 2020
Amalia1234, Owner at Fusionista Beauty and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2020

Hi Clowdii - A sincere thank you from us at Fusionista for your positive review. We are so happy that you and your husband both had great massages and we are extremely pleased that your husband had one of his best massages ever 😁. Regarding your comment about the music we do have music in every room, and even have different music playlists, with extremely relaxing music, to choose from. Unfortunately on the day that you were there we had a technical fault with our sound system resulting in us not being able to play music on that day. The fault was fixed the next day. We are very much looking forward to soon treating you and your husband, and hopefully your friends, to great massages, and we can assure you that the next time you visit us there will definitely be music 😁😁