Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
OUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE

Always love and enjoy coming for massages and meals here ! excellent service, friendly staff... read more

Reviewed 9 November 2021
chandninaran
Always Amazing

My wife and I love going here on our date nights. We absoluty love the atmosphere, and the Thai... read more

Reviewed 6 February 2021
KatyPlusSean

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2016

I had the 90 minutes Polynesia Spa ritual treatment. This treatment is done on water cushions .You feel like you are floating on water. It was amazing. It first included a body scrub which made my skin soft and smooth. I then soaked in a relaxing Jacuzzi bath. A massage followed using sand pouches which was a first for me and which I enjoyed thoroughly. Thank you Fusionista I will be back for another awesome treatment.

Date of experience: September 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Amalia1234, Owner at Fusionista Beauty and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Thank you for that review. The Polynesia Spa Ritual Treatment is one of our 3 speciality massage journey treatments. They are all incredible experiences so we hope to see you back soon to try the other 2!!

Reviewed 17 September 2016

You won't want to go to another spa! Awesome staff, brilliant set up. First class. I was do relaxed I fell asleep. GO!!!

Date of experience: September 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Amalia1234, Owner at Fusionista Beauty and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Thank you so much. Our first review on TripAdvisor and we are so happy that it's a five-star rating. So when you need to relax and have a blissful sleep you know which spa to come to! :-)