“Amazing spa journey”

Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Amazing spa journey”
Reviewed 29 September 2016

I had the 90 minutes Polynesia Spa ritual treatment. This treatment is done on water cushions .You feel like you are floating on water. It was amazing. It first included a body scrub which made my skin soft and smooth. I then soaked in a relaxing Jacuzzi bath. A massage followed using sand pouches which was a first for me and which I enjoyed thoroughly. Thank you Fusionista I will be back for another awesome treatment.

Visited September 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Amalia1234, Owner at Fusionista Beauty and Spa, responded to this review, 30 September 2016
Thank you for that review. The Polynesia Spa Ritual Treatment is one of our 3 speciality massage journey treatments. They are all incredible experiences so we hope to see you back soon to try the other 2!!

Johannesburg
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 17 September 2016

You won't want to go to another spa! Awesome staff, brilliant set up. First class. I was do relaxed I fell asleep. GO!!!

Visited September 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Amalia1234, Owner at Fusionista Beauty and Spa, responded to this review, 19 September 2016
Thank you so much. Our first review on TripAdvisor and we are so happy that it's a five-star rating. So when you need to relax and have a blissful sleep you know which spa to come to! :-)