“Amazing spa journey”

Fusionista Beauty and Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: If you are looking for something very different, very unique and very special Fusionista Spa and Beauty Salon is for you! We have created a number of one of a kind therapy rooms to choose from including the Wind Chime Room, the Bamboo Room, the Crystal Room, the Candle Room, the Garden Room & the totally unique Koi Mist Room, where one is massaged on a glass island next to a stunning waterfall , surrounded by tropical vegetation, mist and fire as one gazes down on exquisitely coloured Koi fish swimming peacefully below you. Choose from a tantalisingly large variety of spa therapies that will leave you with a sense of deep relaxation whilst our beauty treatments will have you looking at your very best. Book a private Jacuzzi or sauna or our Chill Room with its unique sound therapy bed. With all our spa treatments you receive a complimentary drink and foot wash. Make your experience even more amazing by rounding it off with a delicious meal at our chilled out eastern fusion restaurant.
Reviewed 29 September 2016

I had the 90 minutes Polynesia Spa ritual treatment. This treatment is done on water cushions .You feel like you are floating on water. It was amazing. It first included a body scrub which made my skin soft and smooth. I then soaked in a relaxing Jacuzzi bath. A massage followed using sand pouches which was a first for me and which I enjoyed thoroughly. Thank you Fusionista I will be back for another awesome treatment.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Amalia1234, Owner at Fusionista Beauty and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Thank you for that review. The Polynesia Spa Ritual Treatment is one of our 3 speciality massage journey treatments. They are all incredible experiences so we hope to see you back soon to try the other 2!!

Reviewed 17 September 2016

You won't want to go to another spa! Awesome staff, brilliant set up. First class. I was do relaxed I fell asleep. GO!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Amalia1234, Owner at Fusionista Beauty and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Thank you so much. Our first review on TripAdvisor and we are so happy that it's a five-star rating. So when you need to relax and have a blissful sleep you know which spa to come to! :-)