Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Tiego M

Everywhere we go from restaurants, rooms , spa we were treated like royalty, the hotel rooms are very clean.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 31 Dec 2023
The staff of mount grace is very friendly from the gate as you enter the place, you actually feel honured. I was visited the hotel with my friend, and it was breath taking, peaceful and refreshing.
Let's talk about the spa.
The ladies from the front desk at the spa are friendly, professional and very welcoming. Jeanett and Maki were very friendly and very welcoming and helping. They treated us like royalty., my therapist Selebaleng wow her magic hands were awesome, islet like a baby after my massage as I had an afternoon massage. I would be visiting the hotel again as I have been going to other spas and I have not found a spa that tops mount grace spa.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Nangomoso Tate, Owner at Mount Grace Hotel & Spa, responded to this review
Responded 06 Jan 2024
Good Day 309tiegom,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a lovely review about our establishment, it makes me super proud that the team treated you like royalty. Thank you once again for the review, I cant wait to see you again soon.

R 1 683
      • Booking.com
      • eDreams
      6.4 km from Mount Grace Hotel & Spa
      View more hotels in Magaliesburg
      All reviews heated pool rambling vine room service staff at reception facilities are great breakfast buffet restaurant staff spent two nights an amazing experience his team treated like royalty birthday weekend thank you so much excellent stay wonderful weekend long weekend home away from home
      Selected filters
      Reviewed 31 December 2023

My friends and I really enjoyed our stay here. Everything about the experience was perfect. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the hosts are communicative, friendly and helpful. The pillows were so fluffy and the kitchen had everything we needed. We’ll definitely be coming back

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
      Nangomoso Tate, Owner at Mount Grace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2023

Good Day Langelihler,

It is with great admiration to read this review from you. I am super proud of the Mount Grace team in that we created exceptional experiences whilst you & the ladies were at the hotel. Thank you so much for the motivating review. I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 31 December 2023

We recently visited Mount Grace and prior to our arrival we received a call from the hotel to advise us about the water , TV and telephone crisis , The hotel struggled with water however upon arrival we got letter advising as well and they provided 20 litres of water for sanitation and 750 ml water for drinking I really appreciate the gesture and also upon departure we were given 50%back as service recovery
      Me and my husband really had a great time regardless of the crisis and we understand that it was beyond their control but we appreciate the update and going an extra mile
      I’ll definitely come back

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Good Day Compass,

Thank you so much for your review & understanding of the situation we were in over the Christmas period. We are very happy that despite our shortcomings over that period, you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 31 December 2023

I spent my Christmas with my family at mount grace and the stay was fairly good ,although the hotel had a few operational issues the management team were proactive they provided water for sanitation and used their personal phones to reach out to us in case we needed anything we called them direct and they executed
      I believe that the water issue and towers being faulty was not within their control hence they executed immediately.

I appreciated the gesture

Also upon check out we were offered 50%discount for the inconvenience caused which is the cherry on top

Good Day Paradise,

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review about our services. It is sincerely motivating & encouraging to receive a review like this one as we were really under pressure trying to provide exceptional experiences during a crisis period. I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 December 2023

Only once we had been booked in were we told that the Tv and internet connection was not working and that there was a water shortage. We could not even flush the toilet for most of our stay and when we did manage to get some water to bath, it was brown. Could Management not have made a plan to supply all the rooms with some water, Only two small bottles were left by the basin to rinse your mouth after brushing your teeth. Furthermore , we had no tv reception and the power and internet kept cutting off. My daughter kept finding spiders in the room, the kids play area is a disaster and consists of a few books , puzzles and that about sums it up. The pool water is green and the whole place seems unkept and dilapidated. Breakfast as well as the buffet leave much to be desired . I had such high expectations when booking our stay but will leave the Mount Grace Hotel very disappointed and will definitely not be recommending it to anyone .

• Trip type: Travelled with family
      Nangomoso Tate, Owner at Mount Grace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2023

Good Day Compass,

I sincerely apologize for not providing the service we are capable of during the crisis we had at the hotel.

Reviewed 25 December 2023

Hi

There has been correspondence on the water issue at 14:00 pm. We still don't have water. I had to call the reception to request water... Logic, put water to our doors or inside our rooms. This is a huge hotel, make a plan, this is South Africa and this is not the first time this has happened this has happened . There are a lot of things at risk here, 1 Hygiene. 2. We must take a bath. The fact that you don't respond to emails is ridiculous since you told us your lines are not working. I had to go doe to complain before I was given cell phone numbers, oh we are sorry.. . Please make this right. We pay a lot of money to beg for service. As a travel agent, I'm disappointed to the core. Communication is terrible to say the list. The floor was slippery and when I asked why is that I was told oh...we had an incident this morning, the oil spilled on the floor earlier on.. Like wow... Clean the floor.... It is slippery or take us to another restaurant.
      2. I loaded money when I checked in only to be told that there was no money loaded when I swiped for my meals. I still had to go to reception to get this fixed... Wow

Grace
      ReLe Travel SA
      Room 129

Room tip: Communication is bad.. Lot of staff members but nothing gets done. Staff needs training.

Good Day Flyer,