Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Langelihle R

10/10 for a girls trip

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 31 Dec 2023
My friends and I really enjoyed our stay here. Everything about the experience was perfect. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the hosts are communicative, friendly and helpful. The pillows were so fluffy and the kitchen had everything we needed. We’ll definitely be coming back
Trip type: Travelled with friends
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Nangomoso Tate, Owner at Mount Grace Hotel & Spa, responded to this review
Responded 31 Dec 2023
Good Day Langelihler,

It is with great admiration to read this review from you. I am super proud of the Mount Grace team in that we created exceptional experiences whilst you & the ladies were at the hotel. Thank you so much for the motivating review. I hope to see you soon.

2.3 km from Mount Grace Hotel & Spa
15.8 km from Mount Grace Hotel & Spa
Block 1-7
1.8 km from Mount Grace Hotel & Spa
Pool
You are welcome to bring your well socialised animal family along
  • Vio.com
16.6 km from Mount Grace Hotel & Spa
View more hotels in Magaliesburg
All reviews heated pool rambling vine room service staff at reception facilities are great breakfast buffet restaurant staff spent two nights an amazing experience his team treated like royalty birthday weekend thank you so much excellent stay wonderful weekend long weekend home away from home
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 December 2023

We recently visited Mount Grace and prior to our arrival we received a call from the hotel to advise us about the water , TV and telephone crisis , The hotel struggled with water however upon arrival we got letter advising as well and they provided 20 litres of water for sanitation and 750 ml water for drinking I really appreciate the gesture and also upon departure we were given 50%back as service recovery
Me and my husband really had a great time regardless of the crisis and we understand that it was beyond their control but we appreciate the update and going an extra mile
I’ll definitely come back

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nangomoso Tate, Owner at Mount Grace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2023

Good Day Compass,

Thank you so much for your review & understanding of the situation we were in over the Christmas period. We are very happy that despite our shortcomings over that period, you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 31 December 2023

I spent my Christmas with my family at mount grace and the stay was fairly good ,although the hotel had a few operational issues the management team were proactive they provided water for sanitation and used their personal phones to reach out to us in case we needed anything we called them direct and they executed
I believe that the water issue and towers being faulty was not within their control hence they executed immediately.

I appreciated the gesture

Also upon check out we were offered 50%discount for the inconvenience caused which is the cherry on top

Good Day Paradise,

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review about our services. It is sincerely motivating & encouraging to receive a review like this one as we were really under pressure trying to provide exceptional experiences during a crisis period. I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 December 2023

Only once we had been booked in were we told that the Tv and internet connection was not working and that there was a water shortage. We could not even flush the toilet for most of our stay and when we did manage to get some water to bath, it was brown. Could Management not have made a plan to supply all the rooms with some water, Only two small bottles were left by the basin to rinse your mouth after brushing your teeth. Furthermore , we had no tv reception and the power and internet kept cutting off. My daughter kept finding spiders in the room, the kids play area is a disaster and consists of a few books , puzzles and that about sums it up. The pool water is green and the whole place seems unkept and dilapidated. Breakfast as well as the buffet leave much to be desired . I had such high expectations when booking our stay but will leave the Mount Grace Hotel very disappointed and will definitely not be recommending it to anyone .

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Nangomoso Tate, Owner at Mount Grace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2023

Good Day Compass,

I sincerely apologize for not providing the service we are capable of during the crisis we had at the hotel.

Reviewed 25 December 2023

Hi

There has been correspondence on the water issue at 14:00 pm. We still don't have water. I had to call the reception to request water... Logic, put water to our doors or inside our rooms. This is a huge hotel, make a plan, this is South Africa and this is not the first time this has happened this has happened . There are a lot of things at risk here, 1 Hygiene. 2. We must take a bath. The fact that you don't respond to emails is ridiculous since you told us your lines are not working. I had to go doe to complain before I was given cell phone numbers, oh we are sorry.. . Please make this right. We pay a lot of money to beg for service. As a travel agent, I'm disappointed to the core. Communication is terrible to say the list. The floor was slippery and when I asked why is that I was told oh...we had an incident this morning, the oil spilled on the floor earlier on.. Like wow... Clean the floor.... It is slippery or take us to another restaurant.
2. I loaded money when I checked in only to be told that there was no money loaded when I swiped for my meals. I still had to go to reception to get this fixed... Wow

Grace
ReLe Travel SA
Room 129

Room tip: Communication is bad.. Lot of staff members but nothing gets done. Staff needs training.

Good Day Flyer,

Reviewed 10 December 2023 via mobile

Everything was wonderful, from the spa experience to the accommodation, the service, the food, and the attention to detail. Definitely high up on our list for another visit. Thank you to Mount Grace for making our 25th wedding anniversary such a special occasion.

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nangomoso Tate, Owner at Mount Grace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2023

Good Day Jamie,

Thank you so much for the valuable feedback, I will share it with the team. It is a pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us & we cant wait to welcome you again.