“Fab seafood”

Ranked #5 of 39 Restaurants in Simon's Town
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

After visiting the penguins at Boulders, had lunch at this place.
Lovely seafood menu.The staff were good as well!

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I love Seaforth, the food is good and the portions are very generous. The staff is very friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We were squeezed in, thank you to the manager! I wanted a nice casual place to take my dad for lunch.

The food was average I would say. My sister in law had the tuna, which was really too well cooked. Seared tuna MUST be seared, not cooked.

My dad had pork belly which he said was great. My son had prawns, rather pricey, but he loved them. I had the prawn salad - the flavours were good but the prawns were like rubber. Totally overcooked which I just don't get. Prawns are so easy to cook, why overcook them?

Desserts were good, the creme brulee was seriously lacking a hard sugar top, really don't understand how they got that so wrong, but the custard was good. The pavlova was delicious.

All in all we had a nice lunch. Service was very good despite the restaurant being full. Beautiful view.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Service was good and fast. Food looked good, but very disappointing. Battered hake was cold and fairly tasteless. Deep fried calamari was less than average taste quality. French fries were firm/hard, not great tasting at all. We are not fussy eaters, so not being unnecessary harsh. Have had much better seafood in Kalk Bay, around the corner from Simonstown.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Loved my lunch. Had the king clip which was fabulous. One in group had burger and was not good. View is great' service was good, and right by the Penguins.