All reviews arkansas river upstairs room the owner nice place to stay light sleeper overlooking the river an excellent cook charlie chaplin stay there again carol bridge house altus internet motel
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Lamplighter in Feb 2018 since it was close to the winery’s in Altus AR and not far from Ft. Smith AR. Very good place to stay. Nice and quiet. Bed was very comfortable. Excellent breakfast the next morning. The host was very nice and accommodating. Thank you for and great stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jason M
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Carol was lovely and everything was very easy to organize with her. We stayed 1 night only. We had the upstairs king room, very spacious, the decor isn’t quite my style but it’s functional. The room was clean, bed was comfortable, water hot, and internet fast. What more can a traveler ask for?
The breakfast was very good the next day.
My only suggestion is that if you are light sleeper you may find the train noise bothersome (it’s down below the house), I’m a deep sleeper so I didn’t wake but I did hear it several times.
Thanks Carol!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Great B&B experience! Carol prepared a most wonderful breakfast. We stayed in the upstairs room overlooking the river. Only reason I haven't given 5stars is that if you're a light sleeper the 3am train 4:30am and other noises may awake you. Carol is the most genial hostess.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Carol, the owner, is a very delightful woman. She is very accommodating, professional, pleasant, and just an all around sweet person. The room we had overlooked the Arkansas River and everything was very neat and clean in the whole house. Her breakfast was fantastic! I would definitely stay there again. I highly recommend it for Ozark, Ar and the surrounding area.

Room Tip: King suite on the top floor overlooks the Arkansas River. Very spacious room.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
missy2Ozark, Owner at Lamplighter Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Thank you for your sweet comments, I blushed!! I would love for you to visit me again.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

I was there on an Extended Stay. I stayed for three and a half months and really loved it. She took great care of me and opened her place so that I didn't have to feel like I was closed in a motel room. For a night or for a month I would recommend you stay there however many times you're an Ozark.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business