“peaceful”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

“peaceful”
Reviewed 8 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

had a great time
loved the water and rocks
cabin is very nice
furnished nicely
loved the porch
we spent alot of time out there

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
BRYAN E M
“The Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed 24 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

The Sylamore Creek Retreat was absolutely amazing. First and foremost Virginia, Emily & Olivia with Ivy Vacation Rentals went above and beyond to make my experience excellent. When I booked this trip for me and my Lab, I wanted to relax, chill and be able to walk to Slyamore Creek from the Cabin and enjoy all the splendor that it offers. Only 100 yards to the Creek and from there trek up or down stream and find a beautiful spot to set up a chair and soak up the sun and nature.
After enjoying day out on the Creek with my dog, We would trek back to the Cabin and relax even more on the peaceful front porch as wildlife passed through the yard towards the Creek.
What can I say about the Cabin itself, the word Awesome! Comes to mind and I would recommend this Cabin to any of my family and friends. Having just been renovated it felt brand new. It was a great place to clean up, eat and when you need a dose of technology they had wireless internet and Roku tv to watch any streaming app you want.
Did I mention eat, Ivy Vacations offeres consierge services for food and Virginia and Emily brought up delicious casseroles and many other snacks and drinks that I enjoyed the entire time I was there and had a little bit to take home with me.
They say that the first time you travel to Mountan View it's just a visit, and the second time is when you move there. The Sylamore Creek Retreat, and all the great people with Ivy Vacations rentals will have you wanting to pack it all up and move to the mountains. Thanks once again to all that made my trip great.
-BM

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing