See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 February 2017

The view is grat, personal is very kinf, but the restaurant is really bad, the food is not fresh, if yoy can go to another place to eat
The location is very good it's near every thing, the bedrooms are very good, tue only problem is the restaurant, but there are others near the hotel, and they are better

Room tip: ask for a room in 4th or 3th floor
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank msrosende
Reviewed 26 January 2017

I stayed at the hotel by myself during the first week of january. It had a great location and it was a lovely hotel. I loved the restaurant at the hotel, and it was very cozy. I liked the fact that as a woman traveling alone I felt very safe walking around the hotel at day and night. I found very easy to walk a couple of blocks and go to the Brujula supermarket to buy local products. One block away were several coffe shops and restaurants. I liked everything about the hotel, and the price was fair. If I ever come back to Castro I'll definitely come back to this hotel.

Room tip: probably best rooms are in the first floor so you don't have to use the stairs so much
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Greta L
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

This hotel deserves 3.5 stars really, as it's mixed. The rooms in the newer part are spacious and airy; don't go for the older rooms at the weekend as there's a VERY noisy disco below till about 4 am! Parking is fine, but get there early as space is limited. Taking dinner on the first night here is fine, but Socha and Travesia nearby are better.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Good location downtown, parking (but when we first arrived it was full, had to wait), small, basic room w/very small bathroom, small sheets didn't stay put on the bed. Old-fashioned key, no elevator (luckily we were on 2nd fl), but dining area is on ground floor. Breakfast was alright, but not ready on time. Some of the staff did not look well groomed (unshaven, loose tie, messy hair), but most were helpful with directions and basic info.

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed 7 November 2016

We spent there for three nights and enjoyed our stay very much. The location is in the centre of Castro, near to shops and restaurants. The staff is very kind and helpful if you have any question and is speaking English very well. We liked our light and modern room with a great view to the sea and a large bathroom en-suite. There is a big car park in front of the hotel.
Breakfast offers a wide variety of food...everything was fine and perfect.

Room tip: the junior suite are large and offer a great view
Date of stay: October 2016