“My dream trip”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Futaleufu
Futaleufu River Bio Bio Expeditions Camp
Reviewed 15 March 2017

At my massage on day 5 of this trip, the massage therapist massaged my face and I realized my cheeks were sore from smiling so much. I can't say enough good things about this trip. It was magical from the start. The views were incredible, the food amazing, the rooms comfortable. They make their own ginger beer (among other things) and they will bring it to you in the hottub. Wake up to latte at your cabin and make your way to the amazing yoga deck for some excellent yoga classes. Go on one of the best trail rides. Learn to kayak by playing water polo. The staff there is like family (the fun, supportive sometimes little crazy kind) and I fell a little in love with Canela, the resident dog
Of course, the main reason to visit is the river and it did not disappoint there either. So many fun rapids and run so well I didn't even stress the class 5's. I've done rafting in many countries in the world and this was the best company I've ever rafted with. I am usually more of a budget traveler and the Canadian dollar is weak so I was hesitant at first to book but with all that this trip offers it was worth every penny. Book it, you will not be disappointed

Room Tip: Away from the bar if you like to go to bed early
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank chrissysunshine
Laurence A, Owner at Futaleufu River Bio Bio Expeditions Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Hi Christine!
Thank so much for your heartfelt review and indeed encouraging others to join us! I hope you are the pebble in the pond that will get more Canandians coming our way! I think we should consider a reunion trip in 2018 on the Zambezi?? Hope all is well up north! Saludos, Lorenzo and the Fu crew!!! ~ y , buenas lineas!!

Reviewed 7 March 2017

What a trip! We had a wonderful week.
We loved waking up to the sound of the roaring river and the birds chirping. We started our day with espresso followed by a yoga session surrounded by majestic mountains. The days were full of adventures and when we arrived back to camp the drinks were cold and the hot tubs were hot!
The staff was kind, friendly, knowledgeable and fun.
Did I mention the food? Hot soup and fresh salad every night followed by a delicious themed dinner party.
This was a trip filled with new friends, old friends, music, laughter, adventure, relaxation and memories that will last a lifetime. I can't wait to do it again!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Laurence A, Propietario at Futaleufu River Bio Bio Expeditions Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Hola!
Gracias por su carta! Thanks so much for your kind words and "sharing" your experience with futurre paddlers and adventurers! We look forward to having you back! nos vemos!
buenas lineas!
abrazos, Lorenzo and the Fu crew!!

Reviewed 4 March 2017

The location, the staff, the food & the activities couldn't have been any more perfect. This is a 5star company that makes you feel like family. Their connections & partnerships in the community shine through and their love of this gorgeous water is apparent. This was my first trip experience like this and it won't be my last...They will all be with my bio bio family. Much love & admiration to them all!

Room Tip: We stayed in orchard. Close enough to action but far away enough from noise
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Laurence A, Propietario at Futaleufu River Bio Bio Expeditions Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

It was our pleasure to share in the magic with y'all! See you soon! abrazos , the Fu crew!!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

I am a repeat guest at Bio Bio's camp on the Fu. It's a fantastic way to spend a week. The rafting is top notch but it's also so much more. The whole Bio Bio team are very good at what they do - which includes creating a fun and welcoming atmosphere in camp.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

Thanks for coming back! that means so much to us and makes us feel lucky to find kindred spirits!! abrazos!!

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

If you are the kind of traveler who believes the "help" should silently and invisibly meet all your needs, then this place is NOT for you.
The team at Bio Bio have larger than life personalities and they eat, drink, dance, sing and yoga with you and then provide world-class river guiding expertise.
The camp provides you with a comfortable bed right on the banks of possibly the most beautiful whitewater river in the world The water is clean and clear. The Patagonian cliffs and waterfalls are surreal and the rapids are nothing short of massive.
Food, big fun and instant friendships. It is paradise for anyone with an adventurous spirit!

Stayed: February 2017

thanks so much for joining us! look forward to next time!! abrazos!!