“Breakfast Amazing”
Review of Goji Kitchen & Bar

Goji Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Batu Ampar
Price range: US$7 - US$51
Description: An all-day-dining restaurant with an open kitchen concept offering authentic dishes from across Archipelago, Asian favorites to Western selections in an a la carte or buffet style. Savor some of Goji signature dishes such as including Parrilla-grilled meats, fresh seafood and more.
Reviewed 27 February 2021

I like mie pangsit "mantap" thank you Chef Misbah, Chef Muhammad and Evan. Goji was amazing ambiance with good food and service. Good job and recomended.

1  Thank S3317GLkelseys
Batam Marriott Hotel Harbour Bay, Restaurant & Bar Manager at Goji Kitchen & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Dear S3317GLkelseys,

Warmest Greeting from Batam Marriott Hotel Harbour Bay!

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Goji Kitchen + Bar with us.
I'm glad that you enjoyed the atmosphere, food and service, thank you for sharing your positive comment for Chef Misbah, Chef Muhammad and Evan, I will pass your appreciation to them.

We believe your kind words will motivate our team in continuing to delight all guests that walk through our doors.

All of us hope to see you again soon.

Kindest Regards,

Restaurant & Bar Manager

Write a reviewReviews (120)

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

Thankyou so much Havidz for recom me salmon with truffle oil. Ur bfast menu really made my day. Im really satisfied :)

1  Thank Moni1202

Dear Riririririri,

We appreciate you taking time to share with us your dining experience while at our Goji Kitchen + Bar. I'm glad that you enjoyed the atmosphere, food and service, thank you for sharing your positive comment for Havidz, I will pass your appreciation to him. We look forward to welcoming you back to Batam Marriott Hotel.

Reviewed 26 February 2021

Thank you for your service. Chef Mishnah, Chef Muhammad, Evan, Havidz, Shelly and Sherlyn. I’m very happy to have breakfast with good food and service. Thank you Marriott.

1  Thank 637elsao

Dear Elsa O,

We appreciate you taking time to share with us your dining experience while at our Goji Kitchen + Bar. Seems like your dining experience with us has been perfect! Nothing makes us happier than knowing that you've enjoyed our service, thank you for sharing your positive comment for Chef Misbah, Chef Muhammad, Evan, Havidz, Shelly and Sherlyn, I will pass your appreciation to them. We look forward to welcoming you back to Batam Marriott Hotel.

Reviewed 18 February 2021

Breakfast excellent! Thanks marriott international.! Nasi goreng enak amazing! Amazing breakfast, i will be back again! Marriot is number one!

1  Thank kanayas2021

Dear Kanaya S,

Warmest Greeting from Batam Marriott Hotel Harbour Bay!

I'm glad that you enjoyed the atmosphere, food and service, thank you for sharing your positive comment for Chef Misbah & Chef Muhammad, I will pass your appreciation to them.

All of us hope to see you again soon.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 13 February 2021

Aryl was an amazing waitress. He recommended superb food to me and my family. The Norwegian Salmon was well cooked, it's texture was smooth as silk. With the sauce spilled all over the salmon, it was a very satisfying experience. Nasi goreng and buddha salad was sumptuous as well.

1  Thank levinf2021

Dear Levin F,

We appreciate you taking time to share with us your dining experience while at our Goji Kitchen + Bar. I'm glad that you enjoyed the atmosphere, food and service, thank you for sharing your positive comment for Aryl, I will pass your appreciation to him. We look forward to welcoming you back to Batam Marriott Hotel.