“Lovely Indeed!”
other travellers have booked this property
Simply-Lovely Condo
Our spectacular Bavaro Beach with exclusive and private access for you Fully furnished condominium
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Simply-Lovely Condo
Our spectacular Bavaro Beach with exclusive and private access for you
Fully furnished condominium
Meticulously Decorated
Cozy quality furnished bedrooms
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom: Queen Pillow-top mattress, fresh linens, Safety Box, emergency lights and more
Master Bedroom
Comfy sofas and chairs
Meticulously Decorated
Well Equipped, Fully Functional Living
Living room connects to the front balcony
Balcony with solid wood chaise, table and terracotta lamps
Quality Pillow-top mattress sets and fresh linens
Second Bedroom equipped with 2 twin beds
Second Bedroom
Our Pool
Fully equipped dining area
Extendable round solid birch pedestal table,  can seat 4 to 6 guests
Full line of dinner, table, glass and flatware.
Private Master Bathroom
Master Bathroom: with hairdryer, fresh towels, first-aid kit, soaps and other necessities
Second Bathroom
Hallway
Fully Equipped Kitchen: EVERYTHING you need from quality knives to a set of Circulon cookware
Stainless steel Full Range and over the range Microwave/Hood Combination
Our Complex Gardens
Our Complex Gardens
Former Entrance to the Club House
Your Pools
Just minutes away:  Palma Real Village, home of the Hard Rock Cafe and other upscale establishments
Next to our Beach: the Jellyfish Restaurant, Good food good ambiance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mar J
Calgary
“Lovely Indeed!”
Reviewed 2 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We found this condo to be clean, well equipped and centrally located, just as described! Yves, the owner's property manager is friendly and helpful, with tips on where to eat locally, shop for groceries and rent a car. We enjoyed a wonderful week here!

eperez106
Bronx, New York
“Perfectly Relaxing Condo”
Reviewed 5 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This condo location is amazing! I've been coming here for the past 6 yrs and it just gets better every time. Access to resort beach and close to nearby beaches. Family-friendly complex with pool access and near shopping centers and supermarkets. Yves (condo manager) and Jemy (Yves' assistant) were very helpful and made themselves accessible for anything I needed. Will definitely recommend to friends & family and look forward in returning!

Your age range 50-64
Farhad K
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed 19 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

Great value, amazing experience, very clean, very accurate and detail information about the place, nice pictures and accurate, extremely secure and safe, very friendly and helpful people, love the decoration and furniture …

I stayed almost two weeks for new Christmas and New Year! Personally, I don’t like the resort and crowd. I felt like my home and had everything I needed. I could go to any restaurant, any beach and anywhere in addition to have my relaxing and comfortable home.

The only thing you need to have a transportation. You can walk but it will be a lot. Just be careful with rental car companies because they may not honor your reservation. I ended up renting a scooter which was lots of fun!

Can’t wait to go back and will definitely look forward to stay there again!

Thank you Yves and your wife for all your help!

Lee T
Indianapolis, Indiana
“COULD USE A LITTLE MORE ATTENTION !!”
Reviewed 12 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

I just stayed at the (Simply-Lovely Condo) Villas Del Sol II unit A-204. Overall it was a good stay. It has a lot of amenities that I like, as far as wifi, 42" flat screen in the front room, safe, well stocked full kitchen, a/c, and guarded security gate. It is also centrally located and close to different places.
The things that I didn't like about it, are: not having a flat screen in the bedroom, a washer "without" a dryer, small ants everywhere, electricity is not included in price and billed separately at end of stay, several light bulbs were out, (the outside foyer/steps is completely dark at night w/ 3 blown or missing bulbs) and the for some reason, the wifi only works some time. Also, another bad thing is that they hold your deposit for over a week after checkout, even though it's been inspected and re-rented!! But they said it was trip advisor's, and so I am not sure who is really responsible.
I would probably stay there again if the issues are addressed, but I personally prefer a unit with a flat screen in the bedroom, because that is where I spend a lot of my vacation time resting. Also, the unit could use an extermination badly because there are lots of small micro type ants everywhere. I bought some raid while I was there to try to stop them from getting on counter-tops & tables and ending up in the plates & glasses. I did not visit the pool, but it appeared to be nice and I saw several people in it

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Security, safe, unit was decorated nicely & well furnished, large flat screen in front room.
Liked least: No tv in bedroom,many light bulbs out, small ants everywhere, poor wifi
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Laura L
“Truely a lovely condo!”
Reviewed 9 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed in the appartment for 1 week. This is a very beautiful and clean appartment and very well equipped. The pool area is also very nice.
The walk to the beach takes approximately 25 minutes. We did not rent a car, this daily walk did not bother us. We also had a very nice contact with our host Yves who was always ready for all our requests and offered the best advice!
I would definitely recommend renting this appartment! Great feedback from the owners during the booking process, the appartment was modern with everything you require during your stay!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything!
Liked least: distance to the beach
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing