“Nice lunchtime spot”
Review of Coffee Club

Coffee Club
Ranked #5 of 69 Restaurants in Nong Thale
Description: Coffee Club Krabi uses coffee beans from the world's leading brand "Segafredo Zanetti" to provide our customers with the best tasting coffee beverages in the area. Along with the coffee & espresso drinks, we also serve teas, fruit juices & shakes, as well as other refreshment beverages. Our food menu ranges from a wide variety of breakfast dishes, salads, sandwiches, exotic Thai food and more.
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited here last time we came to Thailand. This time we returned with our son. The staff are lovely, the restaurant is air conned and a good price. My favourite was the vegetable and tofu green, they have a page in the menu labelled vegetarian which was rare around that area where we stayed. They also gave us conplimentary sticky rice with mango one day. Highchairs are available.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

A tourist trap. Yes, it looks smart but food is just average, not good, and prices for Thailand through the roof. US prices plus service charge. You are just paying for a trendy look, not good, so just bear that in mind.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

This is our second time staying at Krabi Dusit Thani resort. This restoring is just outside the hotel on the main road.

The food here is superb, a huge variety of dishes both Thai and western and every thing we ordered was absolutely brilliant. From Cary to Cheeseburger, through fruit shakes and deserts. Everything spot on.

And to top it all the service amazing!!

We made this our go to for lunch and dinner.

Don’t miss it!

1  Thank Ronen G
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We visited one evening after reading the reviews. We both ordered our food, mine was fine and I was happy but my Mrs wasn’t too keen on her shrimp, she thought it was undercooked so didn’t eat most of it. We didn’t complain because it’s not like the food was expensive anyway and we were both rather tired after a strenuous day sunbathing.
Normally I’d have left a negative review, but when we received the bill, there was money knocked off and also a note saying “sorry for any problem “
I was very impressed that they’d recognised that my Mrs hadn’t been happy with her food, and made the effort to apologise.
I’d still recommend this restaurant based on the fact my food was fine and they obviously value their customers.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Better than all the rest....

Better than everyone...

Everyone I ever I met

Baby I would rather be last