Lowest prices for your stay
US$101
Reviews (3 374)
3 374 results
2 123
2 123
All reviews white lotus maya restaurant explorer bar pool bar biggest swimming pool opera suite luxury room hong island kids club colonial style italian restaurant amazing pool free shuttle cooking class large pool welcome drink the hotel offers
Selected filters
1 - 6 of 3 374 reviews
Reviewed 22 April 2021

I was thoroughly impressed by this resort. From the initial enquiries which received swift and informative replies to the service we received throughout from the friendly and very welcoming staff, I cannot recommend this hotel enough. Nothing was ever a problem.

I chose this resort based purely on the kids (and maybe the golf for me!) and we were not disappointed. I stayed in a family room with my 2 children- 8 and 12y.o. The room itself was huge with really cool bunkbeds and amazingly comfy king size for me! The kids had a ball and loved the activities and kids club. Pamela was fab (thanks Pamela!) and made a really strong bond with my youngest making her feel at home and looking after her really well. The oldest was also catered for with a PS4s for the older kids to enjoy and various fun craft activities. They loved the Wisbit and kayaking/ paddle boarding in the pool too. I don’t think I have ever seen such a big pool! The kids loved the fat bikes- which were great on the beach.

The activities team were all extremely helpful. The Activities Manager, Christian, introduced himself on the first night and for the entire stay he made sure we were looked after. When I was the only one who turned up at the resort’s golf tournament. Christian went out of his way to make time to play a round with me. When I mentioned my oldest daughter played tennis he organised a match with himself and the resort’s tennis pro- Wee. A big thank you to you and your team, Christian!

Room tip: Family rooms are great!
Date of stay: April 2021
Siripun Petchai, Other at Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2021

Bonjour robertsF3960SH,

Sawasdee Kha. Thank you very much for staying with us during your recent trip to Krabi and for sharing your wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

We are absolutely delighted to read that you and your family had an enjoyable stay with us and that you were satisfied by our facilities, activities and service. Your satisfaction means a world to us!
Please rest assured that I will personally pass your warm compliments to Khun Christian, Khun Pamela, Khun Wee and the team, as it will be highly motivating for team.

Once again, thanks for sharing your experience. We can’t wait to welcome you and your family back to our beautiful resort.

Siripun Petchai
Guest Experience Manager – Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort.

Reviewed 20 April 2021

I stay at 11 - 14 April 2021. as Platinum membership tier. But Room can't upgrade due to long weekend season, this one can acceptable. But for toilet amenities should be upgrade from cheaper one to Loccitane. Because while i stay i must to ask from housekeeping everyday.

Front Staff should be train to improve service level and quality. Because Sofitel in Luxury tier but front desk service quality not different from hotel premium tier.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Siripun Petchai, Other at Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2021

Bonjour wattanaph0ngp,

Sawasdee Kha. Thank you very much for staying with us during your recent trip to Krabi and for taking time to share your review on TripAdvisor. Your feedback is valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay.

We are disappointed to read that your room experience did not meet your expectation and that you felt the service of our Front Office team needs improving. We will review each point in detail and take corrective actions. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused and be assured that we will take your feedback seriously, as we are always working on better ways to deliver service to our guests.

Guest experience is our number one priority at Sofitel Krabi and we are disappointed when sometimes we don’t get it quite right. Once again, sorry that we let you down in certain areas for this stay. We do hope that this experience will not impair your trust in Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra and we sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to better serve you again in the future.

Yours sincerely,

Siripun Petchai
Guest Experience Manager – Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort.

Reviewed 19 April 2021

I was staying there for 3 nights as I have to change my plan suddenly from Huahin to drive to Krabi.
Understand that it is Songkran long holiday so maybe the staff is too less to service all.

Pros :
I love the activity and pool there , It should be the best activity of poolside as I ever experienced and I can spend my time with my kid , we enjoy that.

Cons :
Service : As a gold member , I need to ask for the welcome drink voucher and no any other benefit explain , also check in is quite slow

Housekeeping : I notice that they didn't clean up the minibar area that my mum drop some sugar there and the 2nd day , they cleaned up and accidentally broke the ceramic glasses , they out without cleaning , all broken pieces there, I have to ask her back and clean it cos it can make my mum and my kid injured. I dont know if I was not there , they will clean or not. I stayed in 5-star hotel and Its Sofitel Brand not a 3-star hotel. I didnt complain there because I only want to take a rest and spend time with my family , dont want to have bad mood to ruin my vacation.

Amenities in the room : I am not sure that the loyalty that I paid there , I got normal amenities like that , I don't feel any privilege.

Food taste : Food taste for me is not okay. I expected that as we are also southern people , Thai food there should be nice. But a bit disappointed. Maybe restaurant adapt the taste for foreigners

In conclusion , I wont go there again if I don't get any super special price. I don't feel any privilege of being A+ member there too.

1  Thank Claire_0211
Siripun Petchai, Other at Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2021

Bonjour Claire_0211,

Sawasdee Kha. Thank you very much for sharing your constructive feedback regarding your recent stay at Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra.

You have provided us with some very detailed and valuable feedback. This information has already been shared with the management team for each of the particular departments. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused and be assured that we take such feedback quite seriously, as we are always working on better ways to deliver service to our guests.

Guest experience is our number one priority at Sofitel Krabi and we are disappointed when sometimes we don’t get it quite right. Thank you for making the effort to communicate the positive aspects of your stay, which is also shared with our teams.

We hope that this experience will not impair your trust in Sofitel Krabi and we sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity to better serve you again in the future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 19 April 2021

We have wanted to stay at this hotel for some years and we were not disappointed in this stay. During the current COVID crisis the hotel is taking every step to keep the hotel spotlessly clean and safe for uts guests and we had a great time during our stay

The GM and his team were very visible all the time by walking around and making themself accessible to both the staff and the guests, it was no surprise to us to see the positive results this leadership has produced

The pool and various games, sports and activities are all excellent and the choice of foods met all our expectations.

We would be very happy to go again.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Bonjour 200984,

Sawasdee Kha. Thank you very much for visiting Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra during your recent trip to Krabi and for taking time to share your wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed stay with us and that you appreciated our facilities and service. Your warm compliments are highly appreciated by our GM and the team.

We can’t wait to welcome you back at our beautiful resort.

Reviewed 18 April 2021 via mobile

Krabi province is famous for beautiful islands , crystal clear sea, we can proudly present to the world this is what we call Amazing Thailand.
But what make your trip even more relaxing and tranquil is when you stay in hotel that have the qualities of service, ambiance ,comfort which we found all in Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra.
The hotel is spacious in both public area and the room. The pool is super huge and fun. The atmosphere of hotel is lively cosy . The staff is friendly ,attentive and helpful. We enjoyed the sunrise trip at Nong thale and private boat islands hopping the hotel arranged for us. The ice cream parlor in the hotel cool you down after came back from the sunny island visit. And the classy bar at night make your long day completed .
The buffet breakfast is outstanding with taste and variety of food.
All I can say is this is the hotel I will stay again and again when in Krabi.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Bonjour taewpanita,

Sawasdee Kha. Thank you very much for visiting Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra during your recent trip to Krabi and for taking time to share your amazing review in TripAdvisor.

We are absolutely delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you were satisfied by our resort ambience, facilities, breakfast and service. Your satisfaction means a world to us and your warm compliments are highly appreciated by the team.

We can’t wait to welcome you back at our beautiful resort.