Lowest prices for your stay
US$178
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/09/29
Hotels.com
US$197
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/09/30
Reserve now, pay at stay
Booking.comUS$178
PricelineUS$197
ZenHotels.comUS$246
Reviews (2 188)
2 192 results
1 727
1 727
All reviews outdoor shower and bath our honeymoon premier pool villa boutique resort the bean thai restaurant bean bags hong island roti happy hour deluxe room phi phi private beach beach bag watching the sunset heaven on earth main restaurant
Selected filters
1 - 6 of 2 192 reviews
Reviewed 4 May 2021 via mobile

This is my second visit at this hotel after 16 years ago. I was surprised and appreciated with all staffs at The Tubkaak. Accommodation and all areas are well maintained!! I'm so happy that all staffs did recognize me and my friends. I felt like coming back to my sweethome. Definitely come back:-))

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank sherrybK791FV
Rachakorn Nanthavisai, General Manager at The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2021

Dear Khun sherrybK791FV,
Thank you very much for sharing the valuable experience with us.
It is our privileged to welcome you back at our property after your last visit in 16 years ago.
We are also indeed blessed that how well maintained our resort is still impressed you on the last visit,
as we always have a renovation to keep our resort fresh for our guest.

We really appreciated your kind words about our service as our team works around the clock
to ensure that our special guests like you are being taken care with a memorable stay at our Tubkaak.

Thank you again for your positive feedback and we look forward to your return
time after time for the serenity of The Tubkaak.

Reviewed 8 April 2021

During COVID19 hotels in thailand discount signficantly but not for this hotel i think we paid like 7-10,000 per night as there were 8 of us and we couldnt all get the same rooms which btw all had NO OCEAN views (where our friends stayed at a sofitel for 3,500 per night - also no view). We stayed here because a friend told us the hotel had great service.

This is what happened. We arrived late at night and it was raining. One person came to us and put us at a dark library room. They proceeded to do the check in for us in that room and took approx 50 minutes. I got several mosquito bites bc it was so dark i had to go around the room and find the aircon and so i opened it. I also had to find the light switch and opened the lights for us and closed the doors so that were protected from the mosquitos. Then finally when the guy came back with the keys. He said he will take one person at a time to our room as it was raining and the walk which is exposed to the rain is about 100-200 meters.

I asked him where is the reception lobby and cant u get more ppl to help take us to our room without waiting to go one at a time? Can we have towels to clean off the rain? Why is there only 1 person checking in? Isnt there more ppl at your reception to help? The guy then made a very annoyed face at me and walk up to the reception to get help. Then after about 10 mins another 1 person came down. And she said she was on the phone and thats why she didnt come down. I guess her call lasted 50 minutes!!!!!

I was so angry and tired i asked to speak to the GM. The guy made another very annoyed face and proceeded to make a call. He was talking to someone but refused me to talk to that person. I said pls let me talk to the GM. The guy then told me he couldnt contact the GM bc the phone was off or no answer....whatever i knew he was lying bc he was on the phone with someone who obviously told him to not let me talk to them.

The next morning during breakfast someone came to our table to apologize and said that they knew we had dinner at another hotel and didnt know when we would be checking in. Which was a complete lie because the their hotel van picked us up!!! The staff in this hotel are trained to lie to explain whatever they needed to explain to the visitor. Btw the breakfast was so horrible we didnt even bother having breakfast the 2 morning.

Unbelievable and never had experienced such bad service.

And they had the audacity to call themselves a 5 star hotel. Shame on them.

We will never come back or go even close to this hotel again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank TJfromLA0099
Reviewed 24 March 2021

My wife and I spent 4 days in a pool suite and our stay was perfect. Our room opened to a magnificent view to a sunset on the Andaman sea. The outdoor restaurant was excellent. The hotel personnel were very attentive and anticipated our needs. The architecture of the hotel is unique and subtly amazing. Pay extra for a beach view. We stayed in room 161. Excellent in all respects.

Room tip: Room 161 has a magnificent view of the sunset and its own pool, indoor and outdoor shower.
Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank MPDerieg
Rachakorn Nanthavisai, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2021

Dear Khun MPDerie,
Thank you very much for your kind words. Your valuable comments on our magnificent room with sea view and the service truly inspire our team to continue excellent work!.
Your comment on the food and its variety is a very encouraging and special recognition for our kitchen and F&B team
It was our pleasure to take care of you and your loved one. We hope to welcome you back again to our Tubkaak in the future.

Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

This is an excellent place to get away from city noise and just enjoy each other's company for a few days. You can always grab a taxi or walk on the beach to get to other restaurants, but you will find everything you need in this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank k_awad77

Dear Khun k_awad77,
Thank you very much for your recent visit at our Tubkaak. We are delighted to read that you had a wonderful time with us especially the lush greenery and serenity at our resort. It was truly our pleasure having you here and we look forward to your return in the future.

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Pros:
-service is very good from check in, restaurant and spa
-room Upgrad is always nice
-amazing water and beach quality, the view is breathtaking
-western cuisine is highly recommended

Cons:
-ongoing renovation so noise/ and workers walking on the property can annoy u
-room looks tired and need major facelift

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank tumtantayopin

Dear Khun tumtantayopin,
Thank you very much for taking time to share your feedback with us.
It is nice to know that you are satisfied with our check-in service, the resort location, and the food as our team strives to make the best for your stay.

However, we are truly apologize for the ongoing renovation during your stay. We do important maintenance program every year to maintain the both guest rooms and public area to always keep the resort up to date and polished.

We hope to have a chance to service you again and see our improvement for another holiday in paradise.