The Elements Krabi Resort(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$90
Amari Vogue Krabi(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$140
Beyond Resort Krabi(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$79
US$159
Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$71
Sawadee.com
Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$59
Agoda.com
Nakamanda Resort & Spa(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$1 178
US$588
RitzCarlton.com
Dusit Thani Krabi Beach Resort(Nong Thale)
US$571
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Reviews (1 898)
1 898 results
1 499
1 499
All reviewsoutdoor shower and bathour honeymoonpremier pool villathe beanbean bags on the beachthai restaurantboutique resortresident managerdi marehong islandrotiflip flopsdeluxe roomhappy hourprivate beachphi phithai massage
11 - 16 of 1 898 reviews
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed the quiet beach that is backed up to a national park with a great hike. The Khao Ngon Nak trailhead is just a short walk from the resort. We came here to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. The room had a nice tub and rain shower. We enjoyed the FREE yoga classes, Muay Thai class, sauna and hot/cold tubs, and kayak. With all the activity and relaxing, er didn’t get a chance to use the free mountain bikes. As you can tell, we love being active, and this resort is perfect for that. The Italian restaurant was tasty plus the burger at Arundina restaurant is delicious. Will definitely come back!

Thank you to all the staff and the manage Mr Sunny for the warm welcome and lovely stay!

The staff are what make a resort great. Thanks!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank RunLympyRun
Reviewed 8 June 2018

We recently stayed for 4 nights at this fantastic resort. We opted for the airport pick up / drop off which was great - quite the luxurious van to be picked up in! Nice to be greeted at the reception with cold towel and welcome drink. The staff are friendly but quite reserved. A couple of staff members were excellent - Supa in the restaurants was very friendly and attentive and even remembered our names and would stop and chat with us as we were wandering around. As did Chat, the Chef - we did a cooking class with him which we throughly enjoyed and would recommend. The food in the Thai restaurant was delicious. We had an upstairs room overlooking the pool. It had a lovely outdoor shower and bath, but be aware that you can hear people in the next door room bathroom - gave me a big fright in the middle of the night when the person heard me and thought I was her husband and started talking to me! There was one thing that we thought needed addressing - there should be a smoking area - we couldn't sit on our balcony because the people sitting in the pool were smoking and it was wafting up to our room. So we thought we'd go and sit on the beach only to be surrounded by people smoking. Designated smoking or smoke free areas would be nice.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jpbpkiwi
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

The Tubkaak Resort was absolutely beautiful and a very relaxing four-night stay. We loved the food at both restaurants and enjoyed spending time on the beach, kayaking, and watching sunsets. I would say that we have had warmer, and more personalized service at other hotels, but in the end, it had everything we needed, and was so beautiful and peaceful that we didn’t want to leave!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kayla R
Reviewed 28 May 2018

We stayed here for 6 nights in a room overlooking the pool with an outside shower and bath.The room was lovely as was the entire hotel and staff in its fabulous location right on the beach .We loved the food in the Thai restaurant (we didn't try the Italian one ) and enjoyed a massage at the spa.The manager Sonny was very attentive and the receptionist Rita went out of her way to help us when my husband needed a trip to the doctor for a minor problem.We would love to come back.The hotel runs a shuttle bus a few nights a week to a nearby town which means you can eat elsewhere if you want to.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rachelmary96
Reviewed 26 May 2018

We recently stayed here at Tubkaak for 6 nights at the start of our Thailand holiday. I have to say overall we had a really good stay however we did encounter a couple of niggles, but these didn't spoil things.
Firstly the good stuff.
Staff are really friendly and polite as you would expect, rooms were clean although nothing special, a good sized free form pool that was cleaned daily. The breakfast selection has a good choice so you definitely won't go hungry. I can recommend the little green parcels that are usually with the pastries. Once opened they reveal a little piece of stick coconut soak milk and custard. A delight.
The dinner menu gives a good variety of western and asian selections at very reasonable prices.
Happy hour from 5.30pm to 6.30pm is perfectly timed to let you watch the sunset of which there are some stunners with Buy one Get one free Cocktails and trust me they are lethal.
We ate at both the Italian and Thai restaurants in the evening where booking is recommended to ensure a table. Our preference was the Thai as the Italian was a little heavy on seafood for my liking.
The beach is lovely although I am not a fan of the big cushions and no sun beds. Now I know they say they are not allowed bed on the beach (some local law) but the hotel next door seems to get away with it. That said it didn't anything and wasn't a show stopper. The sea gently shelves away to proved a good swim or dip to get away from the searing heat. Although as others have said, yet it does go out a long way at low tide, but hey!!! that is nature, The moon has strong powers around these parts :-)
Ok I mentioned there was a couple of niggles. Nothing much but niggles still. The rooms are really quite small for the cost of the property. Although clean and everything you could want I am just saying they are small for the money you pay.
Secondly the outdoor bath area where you are encouraged to dry your clothes, smells and smells bad (room120) so much so when I put put swim shorts back on the next day they actually smelt bad too. I have to wash them before going near anyone.
That is it, not so bad, just a couple of niggles. It did not spoil our stay in any way however points I felt should be noted.
Would we stay again, probably not as there as so many wonderful places in Thailand to stay and visit. Although I do have to say the sunset over the Hong Islands were stunning

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple