Amari Vogue Krabi(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$129
Beyond Resort Krabi(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$73
Agoda.com
US$170
US$159
Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$59
Agoda.com
Nakamanda Resort & Spa(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$140
Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$67
Priceline
US$36
Hotels.com
US$534
Dusit Thani Krabi Beach Resort(Nong Thale)
US$425
US$409
  • Pool
Reviews (1 895)
1 895 results
1 496
1 496
All reviewsoutdoor shower and bathour honeymoonpremier pool villathe beanbean bags on the beachthai restaurantboutique resortresident managerdi marehong islandrotiflip flopsdeluxe roomhappy hourprivate beachphi phithai massage
9 - 14 of 1 895 reviews
Reviewed 8 June 2018

We recently stayed for 4 nights at this fantastic resort. We opted for the airport pick up / drop off which was great - quite the luxurious van to be picked up in! Nice to be greeted at the reception with cold towel and welcome drink. The staff are friendly but quite reserved. A couple of staff members were excellent - Supa in the restaurants was very friendly and attentive and even remembered our names and would stop and chat with us as we were wandering around. As did Chat, the Chef - we did a cooking class with him which we throughly enjoyed and would recommend. The food in the Thai restaurant was delicious. We had an upstairs room overlooking the pool. It had a lovely outdoor shower and bath, but be aware that you can hear people in the next door room bathroom - gave me a big fright in the middle of the night when the person heard me and thought I was her husband and started talking to me! There was one thing that we thought needed addressing - there should be a smoking area - we couldn't sit on our balcony because the people sitting in the pool were smoking and it was wafting up to our room. So we thought we'd go and sit on the beach only to be surrounded by people smoking. Designated smoking or smoke free areas would be nice.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jpbpkiwi
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

The Tubkaak Resort was absolutely beautiful and a very relaxing four-night stay. We loved the food at both restaurants and enjoyed spending time on the beach, kayaking, and watching sunsets. I would say that we have had warmer, and more personalized service at other hotels, but in the end, it had everything we needed, and was so beautiful and peaceful that we didn’t want to leave!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kayla R
Reviewed 28 May 2018

We stayed here for 6 nights in a room overlooking the pool with an outside shower and bath.The room was lovely as was the entire hotel and staff in its fabulous location right on the beach .We loved the food in the Thai restaurant (we didn't try the Italian one ) and enjoyed a massage at the spa.The manager Sonny was very attentive and the receptionist Rita went out of her way to help us when my husband needed a trip to the doctor for a minor problem.We would love to come back.The hotel runs a shuttle bus a few nights a week to a nearby town which means you can eat elsewhere if you want to.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rachelmary96
Reviewed 26 May 2018

We recently stayed here at Tubkaak for 6 nights at the start of our Thailand holiday. I have to say overall we had a really good stay however we did encounter a couple of niggles, but these didn't spoil things.
Firstly the good stuff.
Staff are really friendly and polite as you would expect, rooms were clean although nothing special, a good sized free form pool that was cleaned daily. The breakfast selection has a good choice so you definitely won't go hungry. I can recommend the little green parcels that are usually with the pastries. Once opened they reveal a little piece of stick coconut soak milk and custard. A delight.
The dinner menu gives a good variety of western and asian selections at very reasonable prices.
Happy hour from 5.30pm to 6.30pm is perfectly timed to let you watch the sunset of which there are some stunners with Buy one Get one free Cocktails and trust me they are lethal.
We ate at both the Italian and Thai restaurants in the evening where booking is recommended to ensure a table. Our preference was the Thai as the Italian was a little heavy on seafood for my liking.
The beach is lovely although I am not a fan of the big cushions and no sun beds. Now I know they say they are not allowed bed on the beach (some local law) but the hotel next door seems to get away with it. That said it didn't anything and wasn't a show stopper. The sea gently shelves away to proved a good swim or dip to get away from the searing heat. Although as others have said, yet it does go out a long way at low tide, but hey!!! that is nature, The moon has strong powers around these parts :-)
Ok I mentioned there was a couple of niggles. Nothing much but niggles still. The rooms are really quite small for the cost of the property. Although clean and everything you could want I am just saying they are small for the money you pay.
Secondly the outdoor bath area where you are encouraged to dry your clothes, smells and smells bad (room120) so much so when I put put swim shorts back on the next day they actually smelt bad too. I have to wash them before going near anyone.
That is it, not so bad, just a couple of niggles. It did not spoil our stay in any way however points I felt should be noted.
Would we stay again, probably not as there as so many wonderful places in Thailand to stay and visit. Although I do have to say the sunset over the Hong Islands were stunning

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mad_Man_Yorkshire
Reviewed 24 May 2018

This resort was absolutely incredible! This was our first stop on our honeymoon and let me just say, my husband and I wish we stayed longer and in fact - we're already planning our next trip back here. This resort will make you feel like you are in another world. The beach, the scenery and the staff are all exceptional. We were so comfortable, taken care of and amazed by the beauty that surrounded us. This resort is perfect for honeymooners or couples who want to feel secluded and feel like its just the two of you. Even though the resort was almost full, for some reason my husband and I felt like it was just us in this blissful place. I've never seen such beautiful sunsets before.

The staff is just as amazing. We had some issues with our luggage as soon as we got in and the receptionists (especially a lady named Chill) were SO helpful! They assisted us with all our needs; submitting claims, printing, faxing, and making phone calls. The air line gave us such a hard time but we felt very supported by the Tubkaak boutique resort staff.

The facilities at this resort are incredible. This was the only resort we went to which included things like kayaking, biking, and other water sports for free. The private beach was probably the best beach we were at in Thailand. The water is crystal clear and warm, and the sands are so pure, clean and white. There were so many things we wanted to do in Krabi but we got so carried away with the serenity of tubkaak beach that we ended spending our 3 days fully at the resort. Tubkaak truly set the standard of our trip.

The ONLY thing lacking (which wasn't that big of a deal) was the perk of being on our honeymoon, we didn't get any special room decoration or any upgrades other then a free cocktail for being on our honeymoon. We felt as though the hotel could've done a little more in regards to that, But even their basic room is much nicer then any other hotels we stayed at.

Other then that, this place is absolutely perfect and I highly encourage anyone to visit here!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple