Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Reviews (1 520)
1 520 results
1 050
1 050
All reviews jacuzzi villa our honeymoon small hotel krabi town long tail boat klong muang welcome drink andaman sea relaxing stay massage resort island beach thailand sunset paradise
Selected filters
1 - 6 of 1 520 reviews
Reviewed 20 June 2021

Very nice property with cozy rooms and beautiful bathroom. Each room has an outside sitting area which is quite confortable and great to enjoy a coffee in the morning.
Staff overall was super friendly and nice, our only down side was the restaurant with limited choices and extremely slow service although at times we were the only ones there. (Not too mention getting a simple glass of wine at sunset while being absolutely the only one there). There are however other restaurants options within walking distance either right or left by the beach.
Not an actual 5 stars though but still a delightful experience.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank DelphineSpinelli
Reviewed 20 April 2021 via mobile

Thanks dear Nakamanda staff, we have been there for six wonderful relaxing days, and would love to stay more time.

Nakamanda Resort just superb! Exquisite design and decor. Intimate, yet sufficiently opened spaces to enjoy the birds, the ocean and its sunsets. No words for that beautiful swimming pool.

We were courtesy upgraded and stayed at the Jacuzzi Villa that has a perfect view, good space, even small kitchen.

The ocean is just on front of the restaurant and pool. Some may do not like rocky beach, for us it was perfect, quiet clean lovely.

Breakfast delicious, generous portions, plenty of fruit, but, if there is something else we wanted, they bring it to us.

The staff is genuinely kind and very helpful.

Thanks lovely Nakamanda cats, they welcomed us, and the last day joined us for our last breakfast.

We definitely would come back. Thanks again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank IcelineB
Reviewed 16 March 2020

I was looking forward to my stay here, but this hotel really missed the mark. I'm not sure what it's five star rating is based on, but I wouldn't say this was a top notch accommodation. During my 10 day stay, the staff clearly seemed to cater to two older couples. These couples didn't have to ask for water at the pool or for their umbrella to be moved, etc. They seemed to be given special perks/attention by all the staff. There were several times when my water was filled or umbrella moved (without me having to ask), but for the most part I had to go over and ask the staff for assistance. Also, I booked a tour (not through the hotel) and had arranged for the tour to pick me up at 730 am. I was in the lobby right at 730am, but didn’t see a car. I waited about 10 minutes and then asked the front desk girl if she could call the company. She then proceeded to tell me that the company was already at the hotel, parked off to the side. What?! You let me sit here for 15 minutes knowing they were here?? This made ME look bad, not the hotel! Looking back, I think the staff member was too engrossed in her phone and didn’t even realize I was in the lobby. Also on this day, I went to breakfast at 0645 (breakfast starts at 0630), but they were still setting up. During my 10 day stay I was asked if I wanted coffee/tea at breakfast 3 times, one time was on this same morning that I went on my excursion. I was the ONLY person at breakfast, I ordered a tea and 10 minutes later still had no tea - I wasn't even able to get it because I had to go back to my room to finish getting ready for my tour. Disappointing to say the least. Also, don't be fooled - their happy hour sign says ALL cocktails and mocktails B1G1, apparently a gin and tonic is NOT a cocktail?! So of course I ordered 2, thinking one would be free, but it was not - would have been nice for a rundown of what IS included by the staff who seated me. I had three spa services, they were pretty good, I had planned to get 2 more, but after the mediocre service of the hotel in general I decided to take my business elsewhere. I also had termites on my bed one night. I called the front desk and they had someone come 'get' them - he simply killed them with his hands (I had already killed a few but they just kept appearing). Not 5 minutes after he left there were more. So I called again and again the man came and killed them. By the third time of them showing up on my bed, I walked to the lobby and said look, if they weren't on my bed I might be able to handle this, but I'm not fond of the idea of sleeping with bugs. It was then that they said they would change my room. I feel like if you know anything about termites, you know that where there's a few, there's usually hundreds so I shouldn’t have had to contact them 3 times. They told me they would prepare another room - 20 minutes later I moved my stuff into a room that was extremely hot - it was 9pm so the sun had already set, but if they had put the air on 20 minutes prior the room shouldn't have been as warm as it was. There was one termite in that room, but I didn't see any others so perhaps it just hopped a ride in my stuff. Krabi is beautiful and if you have the chance to go, you should, but I would not recommend staying at Nakamanda Resort!

Date of stay: March 2020
3  Thank Jsquared709
Reviewed 13 March 2020

We come back every year to Nakamanda for its charm,its location ,the quality of service, its very nice rooms. A lovely place.we like the restaurant near the sea. From the hôtel it’s very easy to discover by boat the Adaman sea and the islands. A small luxury hôtel for a relaxing stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
3  Thank Tequila75012
Reviewed 8 March 2020

Located far from the scuzz and buzz of Krabi Town, this place is superb all round. Beautiful rooms, lovely landscaped grounds, and extremely friendly and attentive service, we'd come back here in a heartbeat. Loads of restaurants very close by, and long beaches to walk on or swim at.

Date of stay: March 2020