“Good food, good service”

HayWay's Gourmet Pizza & Baguettes
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Gillitts
Reviewed 18 February 2024 via mobile

Came to have dinner with my husband and the food and service didn’t disappoint. I had a pasta dish that was delicious, and so big I had to share with my husband. Service was really great too. I wish I got the names of the servers but they really were fantastic.

Date of visit: February 2024

Reviewed 2 January 2023

I ordered a chicken burger and chips with a side order of vegetables. We go here fairly often and also order their fine pizzas.
My chicken burger was fresh and I enjoyed it. We will be back and I recommend this establishment.
The only downside which sadly is out of Hayway's hands is the poor state of the centers gents toilet's. Its functional but not what you would expect in Gillits. The landlord should be ashamed of their aged condition! Try using the facilities in the Indian restaurant next door.
Besides this the food is great. Go and try it.

Date of visit: December 2022
Reviewed 22 March 2022

tried their pasta, it was excellent. their pizza is legendary and the best and the service was excellent. well done. prices are fair

Date of visit: March 2022
Reviewed 19 September 2020

I normally don’t post on social media, but I understand it’s power. Today, I brought my handicapped sister to your beautiful place to try your legendary Pizzas for lunch! Not only did your pizza’s live up to their reputation, but we were served by probably the best waitress we have ever had. Her name is Emma and we had one of those experiences that you never forget! She served us with exceptional attentiveness, dignity and care! Due to her condition my sister cannot drink caffeine so we asked for decaf. Unfortunately there was none in stock. Emma didn’t just shrug her shoulders like many waitrons do, but she made a plan! Emma wanted to make sure that my sister could have a hot drink, so she nipped to her house (walking distance) and brought her some hot chocolate that she knew my sister would enjoy. This kind of initiative and care is so rare. HayWay’s – you have a special team member there! Thank you for making my sisters first outing since lockdown so special!

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 20 March 2019

A small selection of Bar Lunches. All excellent. The Waynes Pasta is the most flavourfull pasta i have ever had.

Date of visit: February 2019