“Anniversary dinner”
Review of Quo Restaurant

Quo Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Gillitts
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A unique dining experience situated in the heart of Gillitts specializing in fusion cuisine. We’re set in beautiful courtyard surrounds within the Gillitts Shopping Centre, our attentive waitrons await your arrival. Ideally situated and able to seat up to 60 patrons comfortably, Quo is well known for its private functions and business lunches. We also have a specifically designed menu to meet the needs of anyone wishing to host a fabulous function. We offer daily and weekly specials, including a special lunch menu and a pensioners’ day every Tuesday. We look forward to offering you a unique and memorable dining experience.
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We have been to Quo before they changed premises (across the courtyard) and before it changed ownership. The pork belly is still their signature dish and is excellent. If it had a bit of crackling on it would be outstanding. Service was good and very attentive and it makes a nice change not to have to try and attract your servers attention to get the bill.
One difference is that under previous ownership the owner was seen and visited tables recognizing returning patrons - not the case now unless it was his / her "night off". Nevertheless a good experience.

There are newer reviews for Quo Restaurant

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We had our daughter and her best friend's 21st birthday party here, which turned out to be a huge success, and an excellent time was had by all. The owner and Tracy were so helpful and accommodating to our every request. The food was incredibly delicious, and the ambience was warm and inviting. The way the staff handled the delivery of the food courses and the drinks was admirable - not a glitch and not one of our 50 odd guests complained about having to wait long for their food and drinks. Bernie went out of her way to accommodate my husband with his food and drink allergies. Thank you Quo for a memorable evening!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We went for a delayed wedding anniversary lunch. The food and service was beyond excellent with Tracy and her assistants being extremely helpful. I must especially mention the bread and butter pudding which was the was the best I have ever had. I look forward to trying their special weekday lunch menu.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

This was my first time at Quo (yet I live within 5km's!!)

Intriguing menu with lots of crossover and fusion style items. I loved their Asian take on steak tartare - very fresh and lots of flavours.

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed the food. The service was spot on, just the right balance at being attentive as well as allowing you space to enjoy your dinner.

We will definitely visit again - many items on the menu that I still need to sample!

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Brilliant service and food was also very good. Interesting variations on the menu, thanks for the good time.