“Sunday Lunch”
Review of Quo Restaurant

Quo Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Gillitts
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A unique dining experience situated in the heart of Gillitts specializing in fusion cuisine. We’re set in beautiful courtyard surrounds within the Gillitts Shopping Centre, our attentive waitrons await your arrival. Ideally situated and able to seat up to 60 patrons comfortably, Quo is well known for its private functions and business lunches. We also have a specifically designed menu to meet the needs of anyone wishing to host a fabulous function. We offer daily and weekly specials, including a special lunch menu and a pensioners’ day every Tuesday. We look forward to offering you a unique and memorable dining experience.
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We went for a delayed wedding anniversary lunch. The food and service was beyond excellent with Tracy and her assistants being extremely helpful. I must especially mention the bread and butter pudding which was the was the best I have ever had. I look forward to trying their special weekday lunch menu.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Brilliant service and food was also very good. Interesting variations on the menu, thanks for the good time.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Quo, had a reputation for serving top quality food unfortunately, this has slipped.
I ordered the Asian Muscles which was served in a very sweet sauce not spicy at all i did not return it but waited for the main course Calamari and Chrizo pasta, It was very disappointing the chrizo that was used was possibly of the poorest quality it was closer to a russian sausage the chrizo. There was no colour to it this is due to it not having any pimention and it had a rubbery texture the sausage was hacked at more that sliced and there were large chunks where the skin still held the slices together.

There was a few small pieces of calamari along with the pasta floating in oil.
I returned the dish then ordered another pasta dish with capers olives etc. This again was floating in oil and very bland i left most of the dish due to the oil content.
My wife had the prawn pasta which she indicated was ok
I have read the previous reviews and looking at the dates it is possible that these was done when the previous chef/owner was around and i would agree with them.

However at present it is disappointing, as in the past i had several good meals here the prices were always a little on the high side however the quality used to be superb.

The setting and service is superb but the quality of the food lets it down.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Great food, really good selection of different meals and different prices, could not be more accommodating to everyone's needs
Very good service and staff, very professional

Reviewed 17 April 2017

I have been here a few times and every time I go the meals are incredible.
I can safely say that this is one of the best restaurants in town.
We will continue to go here as that special treat on pay day !
Awesome place, you have to go !!!