“Exceptional - every time!”
Review of Quo Restaurant

Quo Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Gillitts
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A unique dining experience situated in the heart of Gillitts specializing in fusion cuisine. We’re set in beautiful courtyard surrounds within the Gillitts Shopping Centre, our attentive waitrons await your arrival. Ideally situated and able to seat up to 60 patrons comfortably, Quo is well known for its private functions and business lunches. We also have a specifically designed menu to meet the needs of anyone wishing to host a fabulous function. We offer daily and weekly specials, including a special lunch menu and a pensioners’ day every Tuesday. We look forward to offering you a unique and memorable dining experience.
Reviewed 15 March 2016

The food is always amazing, and the service is impeccable. What's more - you can expect a 5 star experience every time you dine there.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

The food never disappoints. Jonathan and his staff are amazing. The service is excellent.
I can't single out any dish as everything I have tried is excellent. But my all time favorite is the Bread and butter pudding. Yum

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

The last visit was for lunch with a friend from out of town. My friend who has a discerning palette raved about his Thai prawns. I knew he would as I love this dish too.

If you want an excellent dinner or lunch, served beautifully in a casual and relaxed environment, you will not go wrong if you choose Quo. A local and family favorite.

The only slightly negative for me is that when the restaurant is full it can be very noisy. This seems to be an issue with most restaurants and eateries today, possibly due to minimal furnishings to absorb noise.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

Love the food here. Visit every year while on holiday . Cannot add to this review. The other peoples reviews say it all. ! Fabulous.

Reviewed 24 February 2016

I love this restaurant! Consistently wonderful service; excellent food; home from home. Jonathan and his team of, staff go all out to please