“Highly recommended ”

Restaurant 3603. Gillitts
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Gillitts
Price range: R 30 - R 230
Description: 3603 is a bistro located in the old Post Office building in Gillitts where breakfast, lunch and dinner is served.
Reviewed 2 July 2023 via mobile

This little tucked away restaurant in Gilletts never fails to deliver on service and superior quality food. Today it was lunch for 2, and the lunch was superb taste, portion was just right and presentation elegant. On previous occasions I have had table for 16 with visitors from France and everyone raved about the food. Well done guys keep it up.

Date of visit: July 2023

Reviewed 9 January 2023

This is not my first meal here and it will not be my last it is a go to spot for great food and service. We have had breakfast lunch and supper here and all have been really good.

The last visit was for dinner i had invited some friends to join us they were so impressed that they have asked for the contact details to bring other here.

service was spot on , and the food presentation was stunning , the quality of the food is very good there were no complaints just lots of satisfied people

Date of visit: January 2023
Reviewed 5 September 2022 via mobile

Dinner with friends

We decided to catch a quick bit after our Body Corporate meeting. Some trustees some not. Well what a surprise as I had only had breakfast at this establishment and had no knowledge of their evening offering.
We were stunned at the detail and top end presentation.
I ordered fillet steak medium rare which was on point and absolutely perfect.
My wife ordered gnocchi which was also to die for. Light and beautifully balanced flavours.

We typically share a bite of each other’s food so I can vouch for her meal too.

We took our own wine and surprise surprise, there was no corkage charge. What a breath of fresh air!

In a word stunning!

Date of visit: September 2022
1  Thank 933raye
Reviewed 29 May 2022

First visit and WOW were truly impressed. Great venue, friendly, efficient staff and awesome food. I started with a Potato soup, deeeelicious, best I've ever had and my partner had the Ostrich starter which he also loved. Mains were Line fish for me, which was tasty and just fell apart. My partner had the Pork Belly and practically licked the plate, it was that good. We then shared the cheese platter to end off a wonderful evening........Cheese Platter very yummy 😋🧀🥖🍯. Definitely recommend and will be back 💖

Date of visit: May 2022
3603, Owner at Restaurant 3603. Gillitts, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2022

Thank you Lorna for your lovely review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience at 3603 and we hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed 25 March 2022 via mobile

Were looking forward visiting this new restaurant based on the photos and the menus but found what could only be described as over promised and under delivered. Food presentation is excellent but taste was average. The starter of mushroom risotto balls were the best part if the meal. The tomato purée for my main unfortunately overpowered any other flavour in the dish and hubby also said his pork belly was average. For dessert we had blueberry cheesecake deconstructed. Again presentation awesome. Unfortunately the white chocolate cremeaux tasted like raw dough.
Other people seemed to be enjoying their food and the ambience were lively. We may just hv had a bad night and as i said average food when we expected more.

Date of visit: March 2022