All reviews front desk room was clean cinnamon rolls anyone traveling standard hie breakfast typical hie within walking distance nice place would definitely stay here again up to date great place to stay looked brand new big city hot breakfast checked in quickly c unit back home
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here during a ball tournament hosted in Lonoke. They worked with us on schedule changes and made it work as well as they could. They were patient with all of our kids running around and acting like 6 year old boys do!

My only complaint is the same as all pet friendly hotels. Those of us with pet allergies would love the option to have non pet friendly rooms. My allergies were flared up after night one and were terrible after night two. It's always that way for me at pet friendly hotels. There's just no way they can clean all of the dander out of the beds and carpet!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Patty D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lonoke, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express in Lonoke for your stay. I am so sorry that you had the experience here that you had being someone who also has pet allergies I understand exactly what you are talking about. We are looking into what we can do about this issue.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

The room had a very musty smell to it. The housekeeping staff "sprayed" something in the room but did not help. So, we went to Walmart and purchased a spray bottle of Febreze and sprayed almost the entire bottle in the room and then, went swimming. Came back from swimming and it was tolerable. Febreze is a great product. According to the staff, the rooms had a special A/C unit or program that controlled when the system came on and off. As we understand, if no one is in the room the system was off. So, as we understand, if the room had occupied for a couple of days, there was no fresh or cool air in the room. Speaking of the pool, it was cool for the grand parents. However the staff was very helpful. And the breakfast very good. Probably check out Best Western Plus which is probably owned by the same people.

Room Tip: Check out the room for musty smell before taking it. Check out pool temperature if going to swim. Check out the Best Western Plus.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express in Lonoke for your stay. I am very sorry that your room was not up to our standards we try to make our guests as comfortable as possible and keep our rooms exceptionally clean it seems we have failed in this case and I am so sorry. I will check into this and make sure this is taken care of this is not acceptable. I hope you will give us another chance if you are ever in this area again. Also we have turned the heat up on the pool.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

This was definitely one of the nicest Holiday Inn Express we have stayed in. It smelled fresh and clean, even better than after being recently remodeled. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Yhere was a bowl of bananas and apples, plus fresh baked cookies as we came in. Our room was spacious, the beds we're very comfortable, and the refrigerator worked really well. We didn't utilize the Keurig or the microwave. The breakfast was very good.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Patty D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lonoke, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express in Lonoke AR for your stay and for giving us feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, we strive to make our guests feel welcome and comfortable. We hope that you will stay with us again if you are passing through this area. Thank you again! Sincerely, Patty DeLeon

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I've stayed in this hotel a couple of times and both times they try to raise my room rate when I check in. I book my room through their website at one rate and when I check in they always have a higher rate on my check in papers. I doubt that I'll stay here in the future. I will drive the extra 20 miles to Little Rock to stay next time I'm in the area.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Patty D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lonoke, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

It is not our procedure to change rates on reservations and I will address this with the Front Desk Staff. I am sorry that you had this experience and I will make sure this does not happen again. Patty DeLeon.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Stayed 3 nights here for a business trip and found the hotel to be very clean, friendly and efficient. Wasn't happy with room on first night as it was close to elevator and a little noisy, but moved and upgraded with no problems into an excellent, quiet room.
Rooms cleaned daily and to a high standard.
Breakfast was very nice for a basic business trip with a good range of eggs, sausage, bacon, muffins, cereals, yoghurts and cinnamon rolls.
Coffee excellent.
Very good and will stay here again.

Room Tip: Aske for a room at the back.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Patty D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lonoke, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Thank you so much for choosing our Hotel for your stay and for the feedback about your stay. We use your comments to always try to improve the service for our guests. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again the next time you are in town.
Patty DeLeon