“Great pizza”

Ranked #50 of 119 Restaurants in Sosua
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Dine in or carryout or delivery. Pizza is fabulous and fast. We walked down to order. Waited about 10 minutes. And carried it back to the condo. Even if the service was slower the time goes fast if you just step outside and people watch!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

3 of us stopped in for pizza on our way home. Ate out front. The secret I’ve discovered on ordering from here is extra pepperoni. Now we only order pepperoni with extra.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Ordered some pepperoni pizza, got it within a couple hours. Pro: it was larger than I expected! Very pleasant surprise. Con: the pasta was extremely thin and had a very frozen-then-reheated taste. It was tasty, but oil was almost dripping off the top. I'd say worse than your average pizza in the U.S. Ok for a quick convenient pizza-crave, but not nearly the best I've had in Sosua!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 10 January 2017

Friendly service. The quality of the pizza is average and is fairly priced as such, but if you are looking for a speciality pizza that is going to be a conversation starter in the future - it probably isn't it. Again though, if you need a quick and affordable meal it's just fine! I want to make clear that it wasn't bad, just not great..therefore a 3 star 'average' review is acceptable :)

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Was having a quick beverage at the Little bar just in front of call a pizza. Before heading home figured we'd grab a pizza. I wandered over to place my order. I recalled very little toppings so asked for extra pepperoni. Well wow. It was loaded with it. This was the best pizza I have ever had from here.
Note to self always ask for extra pepperoni.

Date of visit: December 2016