“Awesome View and Accomodations”
other travellers have booked this property
balcony view
living room/dinning room Living room/dining room
Check Availability
second bedroom
second bedroom
balcony
balcony
View from the beach to the condo
Front of the building with gated parking
gated parking
Pool view from the balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Linda B
“Awesome View and Accomodations”
Reviewed 3 August 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

Awesome place to spend my vacation. Right next to the ocean, and beautiful ocean view. This place fulfilled all our needs. Kitchen is packed with all the necessities. Nice laundry area. Wall from small local restaurant and stores. Ocean view is gorgeous, the patio is nice and the pool area is awesome. Security is great here. People are very nice and neighborly. Will stay here soon again!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Awesome View
Liked least: Trash Pickup
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
kali53
Bronx, New York
“This place is awesome”
Reviewed 5 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We ( my mom, husband and I ) loveeeeee this place. Great location, everything was as it was advertised. The apartment is right in front of the ocean great space, super clean, and well kept, with all you needs to spend a great vacation time. The area is super secured and safe. Nearby there are lots of great restaurants and groceries . The courtesy of the staff on property was priceless. I really valued the communication with the owner who was always attentive to our needs. The beach is awesome. Definitely will stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Extended Family
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
carlcoba
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
“Relaxing Weekend”
Reviewed 29 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I lived in Santo Domingo and decided to spend a weekend on the beach, so I travelled with my wife, daughter and my parents to Juan Dolio. I needed a family friendly place but also quite fun for me to enjoy with my wife. Vioma's apartment is great, is right in front of the beach, there is a nice pool, you can find food and drinks few meters away in a grocery store. There is a beach bar/ club near the Condo, and there is also a water sports rental gear, so there are activities to do day and night. Thank you Vioma for all your guidance and information related to our stay. I look forward to return soon.

Carlos Coba

Travelling group: Extended Family
iwright20...
New York
“fabulous condo”
Reviewed 8 October 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I enjoy visiting the Dominican Republic when I’m on vacation. I stay at Beach Homes Paradise condo in Juan dolio. I usually book my flight with Jetblue and in three (3) hours I’m there. Getting in and out of the airport is pretty easy. You can stop off at any of the rent-a-car station or you can take a taxie to Juan dolio.

I stay in a Two-bedroom condo apartment that is fabulous and spacious. There are extra bunk-beds for the children.

This condo features a balcony, hammock on the balcony.
Room Features::
kitchenware
refrigerator
shower
toiletries

Juan Dolio has some most beautiful beaches on Earth. I highly recommend this beautiful condo to anyone visiting the south of the Dominican Republic or who ever want to stay at a pristine and well-kept condo. I recommend you do some out door activity like jet skiing etc. Also, vacationers don’t need to bring beach umbrellas or anything that will protect them from the sun, all is provided. There are no tall trees there. There are bathrooms facilities by the pool and the pool is a hop and a skip away from the beach. You can buy food and water from the local stores in the area. I want to thank the Lorenzo family for allowing me to stay at there pristine condo when I vacation in the Dominican Republic. So please bring your trash with you when you leave. I absolutely recommend Beach Home Paradise condo to anyone who is planning a fabulous vacation.

Travelling group: Solo
CT
Reviewed 19 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing