“Pearl in Ocean Dream”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

3cathieg
“Pearl in Ocean Dream”
Reviewed 21 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This condo was exactly what we needed. clean, compact, and right in the heart of town and in my favorite complex so Far. I couldn't ask for a better stay. I am a realtor in the US and I will recommend Nick and his properties to everyone I know!!!

Management Response
17 Jul 2018
Thank you very much! We were happy to have you as our guests. And glad you liked staying in Cabarete and Ocean Dream. Welcome back at any time.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing