“Superb Beef Soup, Well Prepared Broth!”
Review of Ta Han Beef Soup

Ta Han Beef Soup
Ranked #32 of 92 Restaurants in Butterworth
Cuisines: Malaysian
Reviewed 18 January 2018

The Beef Soup is a must taste and had a satisfying meals.
The meats were tender and fresh prepared.
Daily prepared broth made the soup satisfying!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Very tasty and fresh beef noodles served. Normal coffee shop setting. Service is fast and customised order for your chosen meat selection is available. Soup is tasty and meat is cooked tender. Instead of noodles you can order normal steam rice, too. I will come back here more often. Price is reasonable.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 3 February 2015 via mobile

The beef soup is smooth and tasty. Beef is tender top with crunchy bean sprout and thin rice noodle. Not a bad place to eat as there is also fresh coconut and sugar cane drinks. Unfortunate that the place can be filled with mosquito having a feast while you are enjoying your bowl of goodies.

1  Thank CKT379
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

The coffee shop is located at the Federal Hotel ground floor. Thanks to the previous reviewer who mentioned that it is behind Lotus cinema - otherwise we wouldn't have found it.

The beef noodle soup was a tad disappointing after the rave reviews. It was expensive too at RM9 for a small bowl (actually pretty big) and RM10 for a big bowl. The taste was (I guess) that of beef soup well-cooked. The ingredients were all perfect too - tendons nicely tender, meats cooked just nice too. My sons and I were probably just not used to eating beef soup.

The wantan mee sold be an old lady at the same shop is another story! My husband had that, and boy, were we disappointed we didn't order that! At only RM3.50, it was cooked to perfection. The mee was springy, and wantan mee should be. And the sauce used combined nicely with the noodles and the meat and wantan.

We will go back there again for sure, even though it's out of the way. This time for the wantan mee, and not the beef noodle!

Reviewed 2 October 2013

This is my first time having this nice beef noodle sup. Under my friend recommended, I finally came to this place and try the beef noodle sup. I really attract by the taste! The beef is juicy and chewy. Not like other, SOMEof the taste of the beef noodle sup were terrible, the sup is adding too much of "ajinomoto"! The price also reasonable. Nowadays the price of beef in Malaysia really not that cheap compare to the year before! ( I believe that the one who has go to market often can understand what I'm talking about) whatever this is my first time had a best beef noodle sup ever!

Date of visit: January 2013