“Take away pizza”

Lismore Lodge Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Big Bend
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

While staying in Big Bend a day-long power outage left us with few options for supper and we decided to order take away pizzas from Lismore Lodge.

I was a bit apprehensive because the last time we had lunch at "The LL" (as it is referred to locally) a few years ago, I was rather disappointed.

This time I was pleasantly surprised. Although I prefer thin based pizzas and I found the bases on the LL pizzas a bit thick, the pizzas were very tasty.

With the limited dining options in Big Bend, I can recommend the LL, at least for their pizzas.

Date of visit: August 2018