“I loved it!!!”
Review of Skydive Mossel Bay

Skydive Mossel Bay
Ranked #4 of 16 Tours in Mossel Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: The Garden Route in South Africa has become a favourite destination for travellers and over 80% of them opt for adventure activities. Skydive Mossel Bay offers tandem skydiving to 1st time jumpers and services over 2000 happy customers every year. Arguably the prettiest skydiving dropzone in the world with breath taking scenery over the Indian. Our skydive experience includes a friendly reception, a passionate jump crew, the highest possible safety standards and a skydive experience 2nd to none!
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

A big thank you to everyone at Skydive Mossel Bay~ from Monica, Donavan, Annie to our pilot Adam it was an incredible experience. Everyone was so kind, energetic and supportive. It was far more amazing than I could have imagined. Thank you Skydive Mossel

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

It was very thrilling experience, I had done with my 15 years and 10 years daughter. They are very professional and experience. They create very warm and friendly atmosphere in plane and while diving. I can give to them . Must do it if you like adventure.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

My first visit to South Africa and first skydiving experience. I can't say enough about the excellent staff. From Monica who picked us up from the hotel and checked us in, to Annie who assisted us and escorted us to the plane, to Donovan the instructor who got us started, to Adam our amazing pilot, and finally but not least--- to G, my tandem skydive angel! G and the rest of the staff made me feel comfortable. I was comforted by their confidence, years of experience, and attention to detail and safety. It was also awesome to experience the dive with 5 other first-time skydivers, since the Beechcraft is able to hold several skydivers at once!
I also purchased a shirt and a drive with my experience on film/photos.
Thanks to this amazing team of men and women who make this experience fun, exciting, safe and memorable. I definitely recommend you give it a try!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

SKYDIVE MOSSEL BAY SOUTH AFRICA Priyanka Jain Manish Jain KOLKATA INDIA. Must do it. Here it done through clouds with loops.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

This was the latest addition to my bucket list and the most memorable. So much so that I can't wait to repeat the thrill of leaving my seat in a beautiful King Air with the spectacular view of Mossel Bay 10000ft below. Just do it its never too late!