“Super cool !!”
Review of Skydive Mossel Bay

Skydive Mossel Bay
Ranked #4 of 16 Tours in Mossel Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: The Garden Route in South Africa has become a favourite destination for travellers and over 80% of them opt for adventure activities. Skydive Mossel Bay offers tandem skydiving to 1st time jumpers and services over 2000 happy customers every year. Arguably the prettiest skydiving dropzone in the world with breath taking scenery over the Indian. Our skydive experience includes a friendly reception, a passionate jump crew, the highest possible safety standards and a skydive experience 2nd to none!
Reviewed 10 March 2017

My first activity of my honeymoon and it was just amazing.helpful and neat staff with some solid experience.

everything went perfect, the video is cool the pictures are supercool.
it was safely conducted.

the only con, would be the aircraft, it is a 100% safe plane but just not a latest one.
as it took 20-25 min to reach 12 000 ft.

thank you so much for the memories.

HenkVanWyk, Owner at Skydive Mossel Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2017

We are delighted to hear you had a good time with us. Thank you for the kind words. I hope the 20 minutes in the plane gave you some time to savor the beauty of our coastline and surroundings!
We do have a fast plane, the King Air, which reaches 12000ft in around 10 minutes, but I guess on the day you jumped we might not have had enough clients to fill the bigger plane.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

My wife Unnati and myself Vivek had visited the Mossel Bay Sky dive center during our honeymoon in South Africa in the first week of February,2017.Believe me..this was literally the best part of our honeymoon..Arenhold and Donovan did an outstanding job of cheering me n my wife and guiding us properly to have a perfect jump...I keep playing the skydiving video almost everyday and relive the amazing moments...Kudos to the entire team...

Thank you Vivek for the kind words!

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Skydiving was not on my bucket list but the opportunity presented itself when I was on a garden route tour so I took it. This staff is professional, organized and experienced. The rates were exceptional and included video and photos. Ask for Donovan! He did a great job making me feel relaxed and took awesome footage. Just do it folks. You won't regret it!

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Our daughter wanted a unique souvenir of our time in South Africa. She got it with this attraction. As her parents watching from the ground we were comfortable as she was not nervous at all. The prep and training before hand and the confidence and experience that the instructor had, made this a safe and exciting experience for us all. When she finally landed she was so happy and buzzing that she wanted to do it again. The professionally produced video of the jump was just as valued. As we sat and watched it that night our daughter was over the moon with the music chosen and the way the footage was edited. Overall she rated this experience as a 10/10 and would recommend it to all. In fact she told all of us that we should jump and that it was not frightening at all, despite the 35 second free fall from 10000 feet! We drove to this venue from Knysna ... Her jump was set for 9am so we left around 7 am and got there with plenty of time.

HenkVanWyk, Owner at Skydive Mossel Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Dear Sasha,

Thank you for the favourable and descriptive review.
It is great to hear you and your daughter had a great time with us and we delivered to your expectations. You have surely motivated us to keep it up and even improve our activity where we can! Thanks so much!

Regards

Henk van Wyk

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Definitely an experience..breath taking view 10000 feet above sea level
Organised..safe and a truly memorable moment..
A must do!!

Dear Nooriya,

Great to hear you had a good time with Skydive Mossel Bay!
Thanks for the nice review!

Regards